Are you interested in joining the federal road safety commission this year?
If yes, you should be ready to read this article with maximum concentration because we are set to unveil all information you need to know about the organization’s recruitment exercise.
We are equally going to reveal to you the criteria or qualities that will give you better chances of being employed among many other applicants.
FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022
As we all await the availability of the application form, lets us quickly discuss the major facts about the organization you intend joining in few months time. These include their history and functions and recruitment procedures.
More on the Federal Road Safety Commission recruitment
The Federal Road Safety Commission is one of Nigeria’s most active Para-military organizations whose work is to ensure the proper flow of road traffic in the country.
This organization was established by the Federal Government in 1988, and they were given the constitutional power to arrest and punish anyone who violates the country’s traffic rules and regulations.
Popularly known as FRSC throughout the country, this organization has arrested thousands of offenders since their inception and they are still in the business which is why they recruit new staffs annually.
FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022
As mentioned earlier the FRSC are known for their annual recruitment program, which is why they are mostly seen as source of employment for many Nigerian youth.
Irrespective of the delayed recruitment process or exercise, it is important you possess all the criteria needed to stand a chance of being selected among million of applicants. What are the requirements needed for a successful application? See the list below:
FRSC Requirements for Successful Application 2021/2022
- You must be a citizen of the country by birth.
- Your must be 18 years of age and above. However, you mustn’t exceed 30.
- Your marital status must be single
- As a male applicant, it is compulsory you are (at least) 1.68 metres tall and an expanded chest of about 0.87 metres.
- Female applicants mustn’t be shorter than 1.63 metres.
- You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- A medical report from a verified government hospital is needed as part of evidence to proof your wellbeing.
- You must be a Nigerian who hasn’t been found guilty of any crime in the past.
You’re advised to click here to see the academic qualifications you must possess if you are interested in a particular position as a graduate.
Step-by-step guide on how to successfully apply for FRSC job
It is believed that the FRSC application form is currently unavailable as it hasn’t been released on their official sit.
Here is a quick but detailed guide on how you can apply for FRSC job without stress or any kind of delay.
1. Explore the organization’s Recruitment Portal or official page to start
The first way to begin application process is by visiting https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/. You can also decide to kick-start your application process via their official website. Using the official website means you will click on the career icon on the site in order to begin your registration.
2. Fill the application form with accurate information
Having visited any of the two websites, you will be asked to fill the application form with accurate and up-to-date information about yourself. Ensure that you provide the right information before submitting the form as this will help you avoid unforeseen problems in the future.
Meanwhile, it is compulsory you print out a copy of the filled form as evidence during final stages of registration. The printed form is also known as ‘reference form’
3. Gently wait For the Organization’s Response to know your fate
The organization will get back to you after receiving your application; although this might take up to a week or more. An email will be sent to you to confirm if your application is accepted or declined.
A day will be set for a FREE screening exercise and a computer-based test if your form is accepted. Ensure you take your referee form to the screening center as you will be told to submit it at the right quarters. You will receive another mail from the organization to inform you if you have been given the job or not.
I’m sorry you might need to wait for next year’s recruitment exercise if your form is rejected in the first place or you fail the screening.
Functions of FRSC
The major reason for the establishment of this organization is to ensure that live and cars are secured on the highways. Therefore, it is safe to say that the major function of the Federal Road Safety Commission is to provide seamless and hitch-free traffic in the roads across the country.
Other functions of the organization include the following:
1. Educating road users on how they should behave while driving in order to reduce accidents. They also let them know the names of every road signs and their meaning.
2. They keep all records and data related to the road. These include the numbers of accident in a year, number of arrested offenders.
3. They promote cordial relationship among stakeholders.
4. They provide fast and uncompromising rescue services to save the lives of people who are involved in accident.
5. They ensure that at all the roads in the country are in good shape and condition by getting rid of obstruction and materials off the highways.
6. The produce, design and issue out driver’s license to interested drivers
7. They also ensure that number plates are readily available to everyone who wants them.
Thing to know while applying for FRSC job
- False declaration of age and academic qualifications automatically disqualify you.
- Multiple applications is prohibited
- Screening exercise is absolutely free.