Is it really possible for you to gain admission with f9 in English language into any educational institution in Nigeria?
I got this question from a waec candidate asking if it is possible that he get admitted even though he has f9 in English language.
So, what’s the real answer to this question?
You will surely see that in this post, that’s the main reason why I published it anyway.
• JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects 2020/2021 [PDF]
No need for some long article or adding unnecessary things to the post. It is short and simple.
You should know these things before even registering for the jamb exam because of your admission.
• How to Pass JAMB 2020 & Gain Admission: Find Out The 14 Secrets that I Used
Let’s dive right in.
Can I Gain Admission With F9 In English Language?
No, it is not possible for you to gain admission when you failed English language in your o level result.
But why is this?
English language and mathematics are compulsory subjects needed for admission in Nigeria.
And you must also have at least credit passes (C4, C5 or C6) in these subjects before you can be considered as eligible for admission.
• Full List of Art Courses Without Literature In English
You need a solution right?
Check out the next paragraph below where I give you some things you can do to still gain admission even with the f9 you had in English.
What Should You Do Now To Gain Admission?
Am sure that you now know the answer to the question, “can I get admitted with f9 in English language?”.
It only remains a solution to it, so that you can also gain admission into any Nigeria universities, polytechnics or COEs.
• JAMB Registration Closing Date 2020/2021 [Deadline]
There are two possible solutions, which are:
- You sit for another waec examination in the coming year. You need to make your result in the next waec you want to sit for. What do I mean by that?. Just make sure you get at least credit passes in English language, mathematics and 3 other subjects relevant to your course.
- Now, here comes the second solution. You can register for NECO, waec gce or neco gce exams. But make sure that the institution you want to apply for, accepts two sittings in your o level result. You will just have to combine your neco/gce result with your waec result that you had f9 in it.
Am sure that any of two can be easily done. Just prepare very well for the exams.
I am very sure that you learnt one or two things from this post, it was helpful to you and will also be helpful to others.
Just share it with your friends on social media platforms, you may not know that they also have the same problem. Sharing is caring.
Subscribing to our newsletter means that you will get all admission updates and news in your email inbox for free.
Have any questions?
Feel free to leave a comment below.
But wait, what will you do now?
Are you going to sit for another waec or register for neco/gce?
Let me know in the comments below so that I can give some advice on it.