How do I know if my NYIF loan is approved?
Did you apply for the Nigeria youth investment fund loan and you are awaiting their response?
You need not worry as this article will explain all that you need to know if your loan has been approved. Let’s go!
To all the successful candidates of the NYIF loan, a congratulatory message has been sent to you through SMS informing you that your Nigeria youth investment fund loan has been approved.
The message goes thus “Dear applicant, you have been pre-qualified for the NYIF program, kindly click on this link to apply”
All you need to do, is go to your phone inbox to check if this message entered and if it did, “congratulations”.
That means you are among the successful applicants to benefit from NYIF so, the next step is to click on the link that came with the message as directed.
If you receive the message through a no internet connection phone, kindly copy or type the link address exactly the way it is to a browsing phone or PC. Insert your BVN for validation in the box provided.
Some people are tensed up concerning their BVN validation failure with error 524, relax, this is due to the traffic jam on the NYIF portal
as multiple people are trying to log in at the same time which is, in turn, causing the server an extreme load thereby making it fail.
You are advised to wait for an odd hour like midnight when the traffic would have been less before trying yours out.
However, those who didn’t receive any SMS should log in to the NYIF portal through the email address they registered with and check the portal inbox,
if you found no message there, that means you are not one of the successful applicants but no worry, you can always try.
Nigeria youth invest fund portal
The Nigeria youth investment fund is an initiative of the Nigeria federal government to assist Nigerian youth financially with their business.
The Nigeria youth investment fund portal which has been left open since the 13th of October 2020 is still available for the Nigerian youth to submit their applications.
The program is for the youth of age 18-35 years as part of the requirements.
How do I check my NYIF status?
Did you apply for the Nigeria youth investment fund NYIF and you have received a congratulatory message from the NYIF official?
But you still need to check your NYIF status to know the next step to take, so you want to download the loan list of the shortlisted candidates .
Here are the simple steps to checking your NYIF status:
- Firstly, log in to your account through the NYIF online portal
- Type in your username and password
- Then scroll down to 2020 NYIF beneficiaries and click on it
- Proceed to download the pdf file for 2020
- After downloading, then go through the lists in search of your name.
What are the requirements for NYIF?
The requirements for the Nigeria youth investment fund loan are listed below:
Formal business enterprises, i.e an enterprise owned by the prospective youth, under this are:
- A business that is formally registered with the corporate affairs commission (CAC)
- A business plan summary or completed questionnaire
- A training certificate from the approved FMYSD EDIs as evidence
- A bank verification number (BVN) of individuals and directors
- A tax identification number (TIN)
- A rightly filled application form
- Your birth certificate
- Your residential address
- Your valid means of identification, either your National identity card NIN, voter’s card, driver’s license, or international passport
- An automated bank statement analysis of two years.
How can I apply for NYIF?
Are you interested and qualified to apply for the Nigeria youth investment fund NYIF loan?
Here is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Nigeria youth investment fund loan:
• Visit the NYIF application portal to get your application form.
Click on the link nyif.nmfb.com.ng/applicants/new, you will get the form once the portal load
• Input your pieces of information such as your first name, middle name, last name which is your surname, and your bank verification number (BVN). After filling the space, you then click the “next” button and another page will open.
• Select your training center choice among the center options that will be listed
• Federal ministry of youth sports and development
• National youth development center North Central
• National youth development center North West
• National youth development center North East
• National youth development center South East
• National youth development center South South
• National youth development center South West.
• Pick your source of information i.e how you heard about the ongoing NYIF program. Here are the listed options:
• NMFM staff
• Google ads
• SMS. So choose one
• Proceed to accept the NYIF terms of service asking you to confirm the truism of the information you provided either true or false. Click the accept button
• The last step is to submit the complete application form, ensure you cross-check the information you provided before finally clicking the “submit” button.
• Kindly await the NYIF official response.
The Nigerian youth investment fund loan NYIF is still ongoing as there is no official closing date yet.
This program is designed to help alleviate poverty and give strength to the Nigerian youths and that’s why it is flexible and easy to apply.
It is free as there is no training fee, it is basically online, and the training duration is just five days.