LASU Admission list for 2022/2023 session|1st,2nd, 3rd & 4th admission list and final list out
is LASU admission list out for 2022/2023 :are you interested in checking your name in the Lagos state university admission list for 2022/2023 academic session let’s give you the complete and ultimate guide that will be useful to you here.
Steps On How to Check LASU Admission List 2022/2023
- LASU maintains two links but all these links will still be useful in checking your admission status.
- The first is for JAMB UTME candidates
- The second link is for Direct Entry candidates
- Jamb UTME :https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/UTME/index.php
- DIRECT entry :https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/de/
- Just input your jamb registration number which is very unique to only you and click on download.
when is lasu admission list going to be out 2022/2023
We have heard another set of people asking “when is lasu admission list going to be out”
Well the Lagos state university like we have stated before have one of the fastest academic calendar so far, they don’t waste time in releasing admission list so don’t panic. LASU Admission list is already been concluded and it’s been released in batches.
Immediately LASU post UTME screening result comes out, then expect LASU admission list.
LASU Acceptance Fee Payment PROCEDURE
Be reminded that LASU acceptance fee is 20,000 naira. This money is non refundable so be sure before paying it.
A deadline will be given so expect us to update you on that soon.
LASU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2022/2023
Vist LASU New e-payment portal:
They will require the following information from you :
- Your email addresses
- Your jamb registration number.
- Year you are paying for.
- GSM phone number.
Please follow the process as outlined there to proceed everything.
LASU school fees and hostel accommodation fees
We just stated what you should pay as acceptance fee right? Now it’s time we check what you should pay as LASU school fees and hostel accommodation we are sure you will like to stay inside the school hostel because it is very cheaper. You all know that houses are very expensive in lagos.