mouau admission list (1st,2nd,3rd) 2019/2020 merit-mouau portal edu ng admission status
In this article we shall discuss about how to check the recently released admission list of Michael okpara University of Agriculture umudike 2019/2020 academic session and how you can easily check your name on the list.
The MOUUA admission list contains the names of all those who took part in the just concluded post utme screening exercise and where able to meet the cut off mark which was listed here in our last article….
So all candidates who where screen and new they performed more than or upto what was specified as the cut off mark should quickly follow the below directives to check their admission status now.
How to Check MOUAU Admission List 2019/2020 .
- make sure you aw connected to the Internet.
- quickly log onto https://mouauportal.edu.ng/. which is the official portal of MOUUA.
- carefully look for ‘2019/2020 Admission List released’. and click on it
- input your Jamb registration number on the space provided
- Dont forget to click on the OK button before accessing your admission status.
How To Check MOUAU Admission Status On JAMB Portal 2019/2020
this is another way to check Your admission using the jamb portal.
- log on to jamb caps portal
- carefully look for caps and click on it
- you are advised to either ACCEPT or REJECT an admission offer.
- Some candidates will see “Not Admitted” don’t panic once you see this just keep checking from time to time
for those who didn’t see their name, it might be that you refused to ACCEPT your admission onJamb caps portal click here to do that now
MOUAU Successfully admitted candidates are to note the following:
- If you are able to view or see your admission status on MOUAU admission list then it means that you have been granted admission and you have adhere to all instruction which includes uploading your O level results on JAMB portal.
- You urgently need to print your Admission letter as quickly as possible to do that you need first log onto JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT your admission, to do that click here.
- There is an instruction which states that all deserving candidates who has been offered admission need to print MOUAU Admission letters first before proceeding to accepting the admissions on the University (MOUAU) Portal.
- There is another interesting instruction you should not take slightly which states that all newly admitted students should pay 30,000 naira as acceptance fee then take the receipt to your College Officer in their Colleges.
- Remember that you must meet all requirements as required by the institution.
- If they found out that you are not qualified for the admission they (institution) might be forced to withdraw it
All candidates who have been admitted should not forget to print out their admission letter from jamb portal.
Dont also forget to get all your documents ready such as:
- original copies of your O level results/statement of results
- local government identification certificate
- prove of date of birth
- medical fitness tests (conduct by school)
- jamb result slip