https://nasims.gov.ng/shortlisted login application portal open |registration & recruitment on https://nasims.gov.ng/shortlisted
We bring to your notice that NPower has recently changed their registration portal from the usual https://nasims.gov.ng/shortlisted to https://nasims.gov.ng/login.
We also bring to your notice that The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has kicked start the N-Power registration which targets to recruit a sizeable numbers of Nigerians for a period of 2 years.
Should you want to apply for N-Power Here is a quick link to start applying right away without further delay.
https://nasims.gov.ng/shortlisted 2021 Recruitment Batch C registration
The The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has made it clear that they have remodeled the registration process.
They are going to use hybrid system of enrolment to recruit large numbers of Nigerians so as to help redistribute income and hence narrow the gap between the rich and the poor.
this is in line with the president vision of lifting up over 100 million Nigerians from poverty within the shortest possible period of time.
If you want to enhance your productivity as an entrepreneur this is also the time to Actualize your dream.
N-Power registration portal requirements 2021/2022
Just as we stated, the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has remodeled the registration process.
Now before you start applying for a role, you should have a Bank verification number which is also called BVN this will make sure all room for manoeuvre are blocked so that the outgoing beneficiaries are not able to reapply
Once application has been received by the ministry, they are going to shutdown the portal and concentrate on the selection process. At the end of the day a list of successful/ shortlisted candidates will be uploaded and publish online.
- You should have a print out of your BVN slip.
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- Get a working and easy to access email address.
- Your degree certificate, NYSC discharge certificate is needed for most post that are reserved for graduates.
- As you get to the portal which was recently launched, read the terms, requirements before applying.
- Note that NPower has a job role for both graduates and non graduates. All you need to do is to indicate where you belong. Please give accurate information.
- Once you have supplied all information, it’s best you carefully go through your bio data so as to get rid of wrong information.
- BioData and Contact Page; it is required you Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
Apply using this link > https://nasims.gov.ng/login
How to Apply for NPower/ npower.fmhds.gov.ng login
- To apply please login to https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- The above is the sign up page. So click on it and it will take you to a page where you are to enter your email address.
- You will validate your email through a link that will be sent to you.
- From there you will be ask to enter your BVN and other details like date of birth etc.
Latest news on N-Power registration
The federal government has So far recruited over 500 thousand Nigerian over the years through this programme. Batch A of the programme saw over 200 thousand Nigerians enrolled in programme.
While the Batch B registered over 300 thousand and more Nigerians will still be register and enrolled in this Batch C where they will be sent to serve or work in key industries that are of high target to the programme.