See How Many Hours You Should Be Reading A Day For Jamb 2022/2023
We all know that for one to pass JAMB exams this days requires one to read and jack very well. but how long should a jamb candidate allocate to reading as he or she prepares for jamb exams?
this is a very big question that requires urgent answers because so many jamb candidates are stucked as to how should they allocate their reading time so as not to get exhausted . should they read all through the night or all through the day? should they just read few hours in the day or few hours at night?
- Universities That Accept Combination Of O’level results
- list of Schools That will Conduct a Written Post-Utme Admission Screening Exam this year
- how to confirm if your O level results has been uploaded to jamb portal
how long you should read depend on your capabilities and how determined you are, for a candidate who is an average ( an average student) i will advise you to increase your reading time length gradually as you progress.
let’s say you started reading when it’s just six months to the exams , try as much as you can to read at least 3 hours per day.
- If it’s 5 remaining to your exam date you should allocate nothing less than 2 hours to each paper
- 4 months to jamb: still repeat same thing you did in 5th month
- 3 months to go: you have to spend at least 3 hours in the say and 3 hours at night because by now you should now be reading along with your past questions
- When it is 2 – 1 Month To Jamb: at this time a serious student should have covered enough ground and should be on revision. but if you have not covered enough ground you should spend nothing less than 6 hours a day and at least 4 at night.
I believe the above articles will be helpful to you, don’t hesitate to ask questions using the comment box below.
Do you still have any question to ask? if yes just kindly drop it below