COOU (ANSU) Post UTME Screening Form for /Date & when ANSU will sell their form – Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
when will ANSU start selling their UTME screening form for DATE? is ANSU post UTME form for out? So in this article you shall find out when Anambra state university post UTME
COOU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- COOU accepts the least cut off mark among state universities in the South East. Their cut off mark remains 170.
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University only want those who chose the institution as first choice to apply.
ANSU post utme registration PORTAL
What’s ANSU post utme registration Portal ? Okay here it is
https://portal.coou.edu.ng, you are expected to register here but there are processes you need to follow.
How to Register for ANSU Post UTME
University will like you to do your registration online. The same thing applies to payment for the form.
- ANSU Post UTME Screening Form goes for 2000 naira only.
- Please be aware that you will be ask to pay other fees which will surely skyrocket the total fee to 4950 naira. Like you will have to pay for processing fees, bank charges and others. let’s them below
- Screening fee N2,000
- Processing fee N1000
- Bank charges N400
- E-Transact chargesN550
- Accessing of result N1000
Banks where ANSU Post UTME screening are sold
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU partners only with the following banks. we are going to list them here right away, so if you are yet to get your post UTME screening form quickly head to these bank to get it, they are:
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- and Eco Bank P
Procedures to process the form
- Pay at any of the listed banks above and make sure you obtain an Access Pin CODE that will serve as an authorization login which will enable you not to only login but to also access the form.
- Go over to here
- Now you can now click on COOU Portal button which is located at the top page. The next step requires you to click on Register PUTME
- Now click on Apply button
- Login with your Access Pin Code.
- You need upload your recent passport photographs and also your O level results, jamb slip, email and phone number should be uploaded alongside.
Please upload the above document to avoid being disqualified in the process.