Is Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 out? ND /HND|poly Ibadan admission.polyibadan.edu.ng
In this article you shall find out all post utme details of the Polytechnic Ibadan.
The cut-off mark is 150. Application cost is N2000. See full details below;
when is poly ibadan releasing the post utme form for 2022/2023
The polytechnic of Ibadan are likely to release the post UTME
screening form few weeks/months after the joint admission and Matriculation board jamb exams is over.
We are going to follow up with the institution, you just have to keep visiting this page for update.
Ibadan Poly Screening Date
The screening date of the polytechnic of Ibadan will be announce when the screening form is out.
ibadan poly post utme cut off mark
The cut off mark of the Polytechnic of Ibadan remains 150 for all courses. Interested candidates who got 150 score in JAMB are free to pick the post UTME screening form.
The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility
Recall that we said that the Polytechnic of ibadan is a poly with a difference. Before you will be admitted or considered for admission you have to meet the following requirements or criteria :
- The polytechnic of Ibadan will open her door open to those who scored 150 and above in JAMB, the minimum score required from you is just 150 and above.
- It is mandatory you make the Polytechnic of Ibadan as your first or second choice.
Ibadan poly post utme website
The polytechnic of Ibadan screening website is
How to Apply for the Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME
The screening form remains 2000 naira,you will still be charge 1500 naira for what is tagged Administration Fee.
Interested Applicants can visit http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/
- Immediately the page opens don’t fail to enter your correct email address and phone number, surname in the space provided for it.
- You should also select the program you wish to apply for.
Remember not to come with your guidance during the exam period.
- Don’t come with your phones, bags and other items not allowed by the institution.
- Read all instructions before attempting to answer any questions given to you.
- Finally don’t fail to keep visiting this page for more up to date information.