covenant university school fees -100 level fresh, old and returning students /for law, medicine and surgery – breakdown
Covenant university is rated as the best private university in Nigeria and globally Covenant university has been rated as the best and leading university in terms of research and development in Nigeria.
Ever since the school was established, Covenant university has continued to set a standard for other universities to follow. This is evident as the reputation of the institution has successfully risen just in a short time ever since the institution was founded in 2002.
Of recent the Times Higher Education ranked Covenant university between 601-800 bracket beating all the first and second generation university to clinch this enviable position. In fact the founder of the institution recently unveiled his vision for the institution ; which is to make Covenant university one of the top 10 universities in the world by the year 2023 .
Going by this latest ranking it now shows that covenant university is now the best university in the whole of Nigeria. This will have a great impact on the certificate value of those who graduated from the institution. Employers of Labour will actually be falling themselves over.
The student of the university are well mannered, well dress in fact they are usually dress in corporate outfit while attending lectures. It is even said in some quarters that Covenant university’s girls are the prettiest and hottest.
This article is strictly for all JAMB candidates who have chosen Covenant university as their choice of study. Immediately you made up your mind to study in Covenant university it is best you try find out their school fees.
Being a private university Covenant university school fees should be on the high side, adequate preparation is needed here. Your sponsors have to be buoyant to be able to foot your bills.
covenant university school Fees Schedule 2023/2024
How to pay covenant university’s school fees
If you just Gained admission then you will be mandated to make the following payment :
- Tuition/exam/registration fee of N472,000 per session (First and second semester)
- Hostel Accommodation fee of N185,000
- Utility Fee of 75,000 Naira per session
- ICT Development fund of N25,000)
- Labs/workshop/studio fee of (N40,000)
- ICT training fee – N30,000
- Virtual library – N15,000
- Wireless internet – N15,000;
- Matriculation – N15,000
- Identification Card fee – N15,000
- Results verification is N5,000
- TMC & Vision 10-2022 kit fee – N15,000.
- EDS fee – N6,000 across board
- College Dues – N2,000.
- Field trip – N7,500
- Caution Fee – N25,000
- Book – N15,000
- Medical deposit – N10,000
- Medical Test – N15,000
- Lab coat and tool for Engineering students – N25,000 (Engineering students); while students of
- Lab coat and tool for Biochemistry, Microbiology and Industrial Physics/Maths students – N7,000
|S/N||Programme||Fees in Naira|
|2.||Banking & Finance||937,500|
|4.||Demography & Social Statistics||937,500|
|6.||Industrial Relations & Human Resource Management||937,500|
|9.||Policy & Strategic Studies||977,500|
|14.||Mass Comm./Publ. Rel. & Advert.||977,500|
|16.||All Engineering Courses||1,002,500|
|20.||Ind. / Physics/Mathematics||984,500|
- You need to first print out a notification slip here http://portal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/Admission/
- All payments are done through the convent university platform (don’t use E transact and other channels)
- While registering on the portal make use of your jamb registration number as your username and password
- There is nothing like installment payment, pay your fees 100% complete.
- Your acceptance fee is inclusive in the above amount.
- This are the list of banks that you can pay your fees.
- Enterprise Bank
- Covenant Microfinance Bank (CMFB)
- First Bank of Nigeria
- Diamond Bank
- Access Bank
- Union Bank
- Zenith bank
- Visit any of the listed banks above and ask the cashier to give you a teller,tell him or her that you Want to pay covenant university’s school fees.
- They will direct you on what to do, after payment don’t forget to get the PIN number and receipt number. This are the most important details you need to process your fees at the university’s portal.
- Head over to school fees portal and click on CU PORTAL.
- login with your password and username and click on PAY FEES.
- enter the amount and follow the rest instructions to finalize your payment.
1 thought on “covenant university school fees 2023/2024 -100 level fresh, old and returning students”
What’s the tuition fee for law in convenant University