caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates admission status 2022
have you been trying to check Your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal but all efforts proves abortive? here comes a guide that will put you through the process
This article will give you all details that has to do with jamb caps and how you can easily check your admission status on Jamb caps portal now.
- 1 caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates 2022
- 2 how to check Your admission status on JAMB Caps 2022
- 3 Jamb caps login portal /caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates admission status 2022
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- 5 Meaning of JAMB Admission Status Messages on JAMB CAPS Portal 2022
- 6 Not Admitted In My Jamb Caps Portal/Market Place
- 7 I Mistakenly Click Accept Admission In My Caps Portal?
Jamb caps portal is a market place where candidates who meet jamb general cut off mark and also sat for the post UTME of their various institutions are considered for admission.
Please note that those candidates whose performance are commendable have a higher chances of being considered than candidates who score below average.
Please always make use of a computer system so as to get all full functionalities and features.
how to check Your admission status on JAMB Caps 2022
now the main topic of discussion should be how can i check my admission status to know if i have been offered admission by my school of choice or by other schools who might be interested in me.
I have written some interesting articles that will teach you on how to check Your admission status on JAMB Caps click here to read more on that
NOTE : you are only expected to click on ACCEPT admission.
Jamb caps login portal /caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates admission status 2022
you might want to read this other guide i wrote some weeks ago concerning how to login to jamb caps portal and accept your admission
Facts about JAMB CAPS Admission
- admission accepted cant be reversed again
- you have the right to reject/decline an admission offer
- those with higher grades have higher chances to be considered than those with low grades
- admission is continuance therefore you are expected to be checking jamb caps portal often.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Sir please help me my status shows recommended should i accept it or not?
- We got other questions like, “sir my status is showing admission in progress “
- Sir mine shows welcome
I will take my Time to explain the meaning to the above messages.
Meaning of JAMB Admission Status Messages on JAMB CAPS Portal 2022
There are certain things i will like to explain here about jamb caps portal.
- NOT ADMITTED: Should in case you log and you see “NOT ADMITTED” it simply means you have not been offered admission. Just keep calm until your school release their admission list. But if your school admission list is out (merit, 1st, 2nd,3rd, 4th batch admission list) then it means you have not been offered admission by your school.
- ADMISSION IN PROGRESS: admission in progress simply means that you meet your school of choice departmental cut off mark and you are likely to be Given admission any moment.
- “RECOMMENDED”: this is good news , recommended means you have been offered admission by your school of choice. What remains is for jamb to do the necessary filling and documentation.
Not Admitted In My Jamb Caps Portal/Market Place
Accept The Admission Status:
For most people once they login into jamb caps portal they are going to see not admitted. Should in case you see this, don’t panic, it means your school has not given you admission yet, just keep checking don’t lose hope.
Note: immediately you have been considered for admission by your institution, you will see the ACCEPT BUTTON.
I Mistakenly Click Accept Admission In My Caps Portal?
Clicking on the Accept button when you are still yet to be considered for admission won’t harm you. The real deal is clicking on it when you have been given admission but returning back to click on reject button.
We will like to hear feedback and experience with jamb caps, where you favored by the new admission process introduced by jamb to monitor how institution gives put admission?
what’s your view about jamb caps?