ESUT post utme screening form/DE www.esut.edu.ng/post utme
all aspirant of Enugu state university of science and technology who chose the institution as their preferred choice should get ready as the date of the post UTME screening exercise and sale of form soon be concluded.
General Cut-off mark is 170. Medicine Law and Pharmacy is 200.
esut post utme 2022/2023
esut screening date 2022/2023
the Date of ESUT post utme exams and sale of screening form will soon be concluded, once they have settled for the actual date it will be made known to the general public. you are advised to keep checking this post for update on that
ESUT post utme Eligibility 2022/2023
- Applicants must have sat for the jamb exams
- Candidates must have chosen ESUT as their most preferred institution in the just concluded JAMB exams
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in any of the O level results of which use of english language should be among.
- Finally application must have scored 180 in the just concluded JAMB exam
ESUT post utme time table
The ESUT timetable is not yet out, but once it is out we are going to update you immediately. just keep checking for more update.
how to apply for ESUT post utme screening exercise
- firs you have to visit ESUT post utme portal @ http://portal.esut.edu.ng
- click on ” Admission registration” you will find that under regular student
- input your Jamb registration number in the space provided and click
- once the next page opens you have to input all details so as to generate an invoice.
- once you generate the invoice rush to any commercial bank and pay the sum of 2,000.
- or you can pay up online with your debit card.
- once you have paid, then return back to the registration portal and input your “JAMB Registration Number”.
- input your e transact pin you got from bank.
- once the form loads input your bio data correctly before you finally submit.
Note : don’t fail to print your acknowledgement slip.
- you are to come to the screening venue with your acknowledgement slip and also make sure your passport is very clear.
- while coming to the exam hall come with your jamb slip.
- don’t come along with your bags.
- adhere to all institution carefully.
ESUT screening date
the ESUT post utme screening exercise schedule to hold around September is not yet out once it’s out we shall let you know.
Enugu state university’s address:[mappress mapid=”3″]
Independence layout, P.M.B.01660, Enugu
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone Number: 0803.452.3866
School Webstites: http://www.esut.edu.ng/