UNIMAID Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2022/2023|university of Maiduguri post UTME portal and latest news for today
Did you choose the university of Maiduguri which is located at Borno State, Bama – Maiduguri Road, Nigeria, as either your first choice or second choice in the just concluded jamb exams?
If yes then you should stick with this post, share it with other of your friends because we are going to break down everything you must know and do for a successful post UTME screening exercise which comes up 2020.
Is UNIMAID Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2022/2023 out?
We have to be honest with all aspirant of the University of Maiduguri, the post UTME screening form for 2019/2020 is not out for now
When will the UNIMAID Post UTME/DE Screening Form be out?
We are expecting it to be out just a few weeks after JAMB exams, don’t worry we will inform you immediately the University of Maiduguri post UTME portal is open and also when the form is out for sale. All you have to do now is to scroll down and indicate by commenting
How much is UNIMAID Post UTME/DE Screening Form
The university of Maiduguri post UTME screening form will be sold at 2000 naira only.
UNIMAID Post UTME Eligibility
Before you can apply for the university of Maiduguri post UTME screening exercise you have to choose the university as either your first choice or second choice.
- 160 remains the general cut off mark for all candidates.
- Those coming through Direct Entry should get a second Class Lower Division. 10 point in IJMB and a credit in diploma
See How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME
- Your application starts immediately you visit the University of Maiduguri post UTME portal @ http://www.unimaidonline.net/
- When the university of maiduguri post UTME portal opens you have to click on UTME/DE Screening icon.
- Wait for the system to load before you click on “Register New UTME/DE Screening account“
A form will appear, which will require you to fill in your details such as:
- Enter Your First Name
- Enter Your Surname
- Enter Your registration number JAMB
- You have to choose either (UTME or DE)
- Input E-mail Address as (Username)
- Chose an easy to remember Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number).
- Once you are through with the above, you now have to click on Register
- Wait for the system to load before you click on (Click to proceed)
- At this point you now have to pay for the form, with out paying for this form you won’t be given access to fill this form.
- First chose the payment option that is suitable for you
- The first payment option is ” Bank“
- You have to click on ” pay to proceed icon” (fill the Remita form and select Remita Pay for payment type, don’t fail to copy the reference number)
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
After the above you now have to visit the following banks with RRR invoice to make the payment:
- ACCESS, DIAMOND
- STANBIC IBTC,
- WEMA and
The second payment option is ” ATM”
- Likewise you have to Click “pay to proceed icon”
- Choose your card type ( this can be Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Input your Phone Number
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
- You will receive An sms containing a code on your phone, once you receive it you have to input it and click submit
- Now that you have made your payment you have to visit the post UTME portal again login with your details and click on “proceed”
- Continue with your registration
- Click-submit when completed
- Click-submit again to confirm completion
Don’t forget to print your acknowledgement slip.