BUK Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session|bayero university kano portal and latest news
Are you searching for information relating to BUK post utme latest NEWS for ? If yes you are at the right article, here we will give you the latest gist that has to do with buk post utme screening exercise for the academic session.
BUK Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- 1 BUK Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- 2 BUK Post UTME starting date
- 3 BUK Post UTME post UTME closing date
- 4 See How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Screening Form
- 5 BUK Application Requirement
- 6 BUK mode of application Unified Tetiary Matriculation Examination (UTME):
- 7 Important information to all BUK applicant
- Before you will be allow to purchase the Bayero University, Kano, BUK screening form you have to sit for the 2021/2022 jamb exams.
- Bayero University, Kano, BUK demands that your jamb score should not be less than 180.
- Bayero University, Kano, BUK demands that your O level credit pass should be up to 5.
BUK Post UTME starting date
Bayero University, Kano, BUK has not yet started selling her post UTME screening form for 2022/2023 academic session. We believe that soon the institution will announce the modalities on how the screening process will take place.
Please keep visiting this page for updates on Bayero University, Kano, BUK Post UTME form.
BUK Post UTME post UTME closing date
Immediately the Bayero University, Kano, BUK Post UTME Screening Form is out, a closing date will be announced.
See How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Screening Form
- First thing to do here is to visit http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/bukat2019/bukat_login.php
- Immediately the BUK Post UTME portal opens up, you have to login.
- To login input your jamb registration number and also input your jamb score in the space provided.
- Once you have successfully logged in. You need to upload a recent passport of yours.
- Fill in your bio data
- Input your correct O level grades in the right order.
- After all details have been entered, you will have to print an RRR payment invoice.
- Rush to the bank to make your payment.
- Now that you have paid,you now have to log back to www.buk.edu.ng
- Input the necessary details as requested to validate your payment.
- Don’t forget to print your acknowledgement slip.
BUK Application Requirement
All students of Bayero University are group into undergraduate and post graduate students.
The undergraduate students are further group or are made up of part time and full time students. In this article we shall discuss mainly on the full time undergraduate students application process.
As an undergraduate student or a prospective student who desire to study a particular degree programme it is expected of you to have a senior secondary school certificate like WAEC, NECO GCE or others.
BUK mode of application
Unified Tetiary Matriculation Examination (UTME):
This are specific set of students who want to come in through UTME so if you are in this group you must score a comfortable score in JAMB and also you should as a matter of fact applied for a course through JAMB.
As a prospective student who wish to study in Bayero University, you need to show proves that you have 5 credit pass in you O level results.
Bayero University accepts two sittings from NECO or WAEC, so if you have these results you can combine them while you register or apply for Post -UTME screening exercise.
First as a Direct Entry candidate we believe that you possess all the required O level results just like we have outline above? If yes in addition to that you should have an OND (with merit), NCE, IJMB (with a minimum of 8 points), GCE ‘A’ Level (3 credits) and HND (Pass).
Important information to all BUK applicant
BUK is an institution that has resolve to weed out any form of examination malpractice, as you write their screening examination and hopefully if you gain admission into the institution please we are using this medium to appeal to you to be law abiding students.
It will be recalled that last year the management of the institution expelled about 33 students who engaged in exam malpractice of various kinds and about 70 students were issued warning not to engage in the act again while 12 were rusticated to repeat a session in accordance to the school regulations 19.17(Ai, iii, iv, v, vi, vii x, xii)
This shows how serious and ruthless the management are towards exam malpractice. do not assist any one in the exam hall and do not join bad friends to participate in such act.