Nigeria Navy Recruitment
This article is embedded with details of Nigeria Navy Recruitment. If you are reading this article, that means you are in search of genuine information on Nigeria Navy Recruitment.
Not to worry, you will get all the information you need to be qualified for the job here. Ranging from the qualification required, how to apply, how to check if you have been successfully shortlisted, salary scale, and other vital information that will help you succeed in this journey.
For you not to miss this golden opportunity of becoming a staff of the Nigeria Navy, follow this article to the end with knee interest.
The Nigeria Navy is a separate body of the Nigerian Armed Forces owned by Nigeria. It is one of the largest navies in Africa with thousands of personnel. It was founded in 1956 and getting stronger every year.
Although the history of this body can be traced back to the Marine agency of 1887 known as Quasi-military, which performs the duty of the present Nigeria Ports Authority.
The Nigeria Navy and the Nigeria Inland Waterways Authority.
Agitation was made to separate Nigeria Navy from the agency, and in 1956, 250 officers were formed together to establish the Nigeria Naval Defense Force of today.
The Nigeria Navy informs the public that online registration for the recruitment process will commence on
March and end on April . Even though the deadline has been postponed until further notice, you can still prepare and plan.
Therefore, interested candidates are instructed to visit the Nigeria Navy official portal www.navy.mil.ng for more information about the Nigeria Navy and then proceed to the Nigeria Navy Recruitment portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com to apply for the job.
This recruitment is opened for Nigerian youths who can meet up with the demanded requirements such as; a medically, academically, and mentally fit individual.
Note that, candidates must also pass the physical screening to ensure that they are healthy and fit to complete the series of training for the recruitment process whereby the successful candidates will be fully employed.
Nigerian NAVY recruitment Requirements
- Minimum of five credits in not more than two sittings in WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive)
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18-22 years or 18-26 years for those with ND, NCE, Nurses, and Motor Transport Department (MTD), respectively. Candidates with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines are advised not to apply.
- Candidates must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth
- Candidates should not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Must follow the detailed instructions on www.navy.mil.ng
Candidates are sent a note of warning that there should not be a falsification of any document if this happened and such candidate is caught, such candidate will be handed over to the law enforcement agencies for further questioning and prosecution.
Interested candidates are to;
- Visit the official recruitment portal online www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Register on the portal for free and do not apply more than once to avoid being disqualified.
- After submission on the portal, candidates are to print out the completed application form in hardcopies alongside the following forms:
- Applicants Declaration and Certification by Parent/ Guardian Form
- Police Certification form
- Local Government Area Certification Form
- Guarantor form
- Come to the designated examination and recruitment Centre with copies of their online completed forms.
The recruitment exercise will start with the screening of each candidates’ credentials followed by an aptitude test at the venues (nationwide) to be disclosed after registration on a date to be revealed later.
How to check employment status
Interested candidates are to check the portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com frequently and make sure they check their emails more often to know the next step when they get any mail from Nigeria Navy.
The salary scale of the Nigeria Navy can be determined by the following;
- Years of experience
- Position in the agency
Although, there might be other allowances to augment the employee’s salary.
This agency offers the staff the opportunity of making a career with the possibility of visiting other places in Nigeria or other countries.
Being a part of this agency offers the staff the opportunity to develop personally and professionally to serve the country with maximum civic and moral values.
Employees get good pay for their service while working in a safe environment that has discipline and order along with mouthwatering benefits.
The agency offers equal opportunity for employees with higher level, technical, some trade, or basic education qualifications.
In this agency, there is gender equality for employees to grow and develop their potentials to the optimum level.
Any interested candidate for m Nigeria Navy Recruitment should not joke with everything written in this article. All information here is carefully reviewed and gathered to help interested youths in Nigeria scale through this process successfully.