Nigerian Army Recruitment
It is the dream of some Nigerian youths to work in the armed force. They do like to become a soldier, but many of them do not know the requirements when some miss out on necessary information or get things wrong in the process.
Online registration starts on
As a result, they jeopardize their chance of being qualified for the job. If this sounds like you, here is another great opportunity for you to try your luck again in the Nigerian Army this year.
The Nigerian Army will open the portal for recruitment any moment from now. Therefore, follow this article carefully for important information on Nigerian army recruitment , which will get you to qualify for the job.
The Nigeria Army recruitment 2023/2024
The Nigerian Army (NA) is known to be one of the most significant components among all of the Nigerian armed forces. It is controlled by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC). It is this component that bears most of the security burden of the country, such as the war against terrorists and any other insurgency.
They fight against any organization that stands as a threat to the nation. It was founded in the year 1960 and still function until today. It has its headquarter in Abuja, which is the capital territory of Nigeria.
The Nigerian Army engaged in the Congo crisis, conflict in the Niger Delta, Boko Haram insurgency, and others. The website address of the Nigerian Army is http://army.mil.ng
Nigerian army recruitment Job Requirements 2023/2024
Applicants must be agile, disciplined, and courageous. But, more than that they must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Nigerian
- Have a national identity card
- O’ level certificate with a minimum of 4 credits, including English Language. In not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate for tradesmen/women applicants
- Age 18-22 for non-tradesmen/women applicants, while age 18-26 is required for tradesmen/women applicants by 1st March 2021.
- Not less than 1.68m and 1.62m in height for male and female applicants respectively
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language aside from mother tongue (optional)
Applicants must ensure they meet all the requirements above before applying, most notably the age requirement. Because all documents, including birth certificate, will be verified appropriately, and if it’s false, such an applicant will be handled by the police for prosecution.
Nigerian army recruitment Application method 2023/2024
Applicants are to visit the Nigerian Army website recruitment.army.mil.ng. Fill the appropriate form and confirm their registration through the email they used to register.
Then, they are to proceed to the documentation stage. This is where they will be requested to upload their documents for the next stage, which is evaluation.
After a thorough evaluation, shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next stage, which is physical evaluation.
It’s after this stage that the qualified applicants will be selected for the job and then posted to their various stations.
Applicants are to ensure the documentation is done with complete precaution to avoid any error.
Here are the simple guidelines to follow to make comprehensive documentation.
- Use recruitment.army.mil.ng to register
- Use a correct and functioning email address for registration
- Register with functioning and accurate phone number
- Confirm registration through the email used for registration
- Read carefully the requirements and how to apply them.
- Fill the form on the portal
- Complete registration
- Go to the examination venue on the examination day with original and photocopies of documents required
Applicants should bear in mind that;
- Any screening that will be conducted will hold in applicants’ state of origin
- Any applicants with false or forged documents will be withdrawn and prosecuted by the police
- They are not to pay anybody to secure the job, to avoid being scammed
- They should always check email for important information such as the screening date.
In case you don’t know how to check if you have been successfully shortlisted for screening or employment. Do the following carefully;
- Check your email regularly
- Make sure your phone number is active always
- Be frequent on the Nigerian army website
- Visit job blogs like this frequently, for updates
- Follow or add the Nigerian Army on social media tools, such as @ArmyNGNigeria on twitter. You can get the latest updates from them.
The salary scale of the Nigerian Army. The salary scale depends solely on the following
- Post applying for
|Lt. General||N1 million|
|Master Warrant Officer||N90,000|
You may want to know if joining the Nigerian Army is the right choice for you to make. Here are good reasons you should consider before applying for the Nigerian army recruitment.
- You are joining to serve and protect your country
- You may have the opportunity to travel around the world
- You will help other armies to stop terrorism
- You will get a good pay for serving your country
- You are joining to get employed and become useful to yourself
Getting qualified to be a Nigerian army should not be complicated or tough anymore. If you can go through this article carefully, take note and follow the detailed information with knee interest.