Sule Lamido University (SLU) Post UTME/DE Screening From |sule lamido university latest news
You are about to find the procedure of how to process the post UTME screening form of the Sule Lamido University (SLU).
How much is Sule Lamido University post UTME form :
SLU post UTME screening is 2,000, for Payment modes, account details you have to scroll down to get them.
Is Sule Lamido University post UTME form out 2023/2024
The Sule Lamido University post UTME screening form is yet to be concluded.
There are other important things you have to know about Sule Lamido University
Candidates Eligible for SLU Post UTME
- Sule Lamido University demands that you have at least 5 credit pass in your O level results.
- Sule Lamido University demands that you choose them as their first choice.
- Direct Entry candidates should have Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
How to Apply for SLU post UTME
Sule Lamido University Maintains two portal separately, one for post UTME candidates and the other for Direct Entry candidates
- Immediately you visit any of the links above depending on your preferences ensure you create an account with any email address of your choice.
- The second step involves you filling your bio data in the space provided for it on the portal, then click on submit when you are done.
- At this point the system will automatically assign and generate a unique reference number for you.
- Quickly visit the nearest bank to pay, please have it in mind that the institution maintains an account with zenith bank
Account Name: Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa Students Account
Account Number: 1013297069
Sort Code: 057260013
Bank: Zenith Bank Plc
Those who couldn’t locate the bank we mentioned above can use the alternative which is online payment or pay through the NIBSS Platform
See Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements
The screening exercise will hold on different date, department by department.
Although the date and venue for the academic session is not yet out for now. We expect the university to communicate with us once they have fixed the date and Timetable for the exercise
While coming to the screening venue ensure you stick with the following instructions :
- Don’t bring your phone or any device.
- Don’t bring your bags
- Respect the rules and regulation.
- Come along with your print out /Acknowledgement Slip
- Bring your Evidence of Payment
- Bring your UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- Bring your SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Bring Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)