Survival Fund Portal login– www.survivalfund.gov.ng Register|how to APPLY
The Federal Government of Nigeria inaugurated the Survival Fund Program to assist individual artisans and small businesses. It’s has been recently reported that the FG had paid 59,000 artisan beneficiaries nationwide.
The federal government of Nigeria organized this medium to support vulnerable Small and medium-sized enterprises to measure up to their payroll obligations between N30,000 and N50,000 per month for an employee; this is to safeguard the jobs of more than 10 employees in 3 months.
The scheme is foreseen to save more than 1.3 million jobs across the country and mainly reaching over 35,000 individuals per state.
This ongoing program is driven by The Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment, budgeting N75bn fund to provide N50,000 grants for small businesses vastly affected by the COVID-19 epidemic. The fund is accessible to self-employed, artisans, transport workers, and technicians.
The Federal Government (FG) has published the criteria to access the N75 billion Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Survival Fund and Support Initiatives.
The program is built on the N2.3 trillion stimulus package of the Nigerian Economic Sustainability Plan comprising the N60 billion MSMEs Survival Fund and the N15 billion Guaranteed Offtake Schemes.
The Program deals with Payroll Support, Guaranteed Offtake, and MSME Grant. The FG MSME CRM & MIS Platform, which are assigned for the survival fund program, is to assist in easy digital registration, promoting, onboarding, and management of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises.
The scheme will last for 3 months and is aimed at employees of MSMEs and self-employed individuals required to reach 45% for female business and 5% for special needs.
The Guaranteed Off Take Stimulus Scheme is aimed to improve and sustain the income of susceptible micro and small industries from the economic turmoils of the Covid-19 pandemic through the execution of various enterprises aimed at stimulating the production capacities of small businesses and provision of grants.
The duration is also for 3 months and is aimed at micro and small businesses in Nigeria.
What to Know About the Survival Fund Program
- The program is a fraction of the Economic Sustainability Plan denoted by the government, which aims at supporting and protecting these businesses from the possible vulnerabilities aroused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The program is of three categories;
- The Payroll Support – aims at paying employees of a business.
- The Guaranteed Offtake – aims to help businesses to rebuild.
- The MSME Grant – aims at providing free commissions for Micro, Small, and Medium-sized Enterprises.
- Any Nigerian with a registered or not registered business can apply if requirements are met.
During the registration process, the beneficiaries are required to submit personal registration details, create and activate their account, and also register their organization.
The document required includes Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Number, Bank Verification Number (BVN), SMEDAN Number, a Tax ID (optional), and the organization’s bank account details.
After which you move to fill the Payroll Support Registration, which includes beneficiaries’ first name, last name, email, mobile number, Password, Date of Birth, residential address and residential Local Government Area will also be needed to complete registration.
Steps to Participate in the Survival Fund Program
Step 1: REGISTER
Register with business and(or) personal information on the survival fund application portal.
Step 2: ONBOARD
Complete the onboarding process by filling in the required Employees details.
Step 3: GETTING PAID
Once your application has been successfully approved, you will get paid under the registered program.
How to Register for survival funds
Follow these simple steps to register for the survival fund 2021 program;
- Go to the Survival fund registration portal https://survivalfund.gov.ng/auth/login.
- Click on the survival fund application form options.
- Register under the category you are applying for, by clicking ‘Payroll Support Register’, ‘MSME Grant Register’, or ‘Guaranteed Offtake Register’.
- Provide the required information in the form correctly to avoid disqualification at the verification state.
- An Activation Code will be sent to your mobile, which you will use to activate your profile.
- Log in to Your Profile to continue with the onboarding process.
- The interest rate is low
- There is no Collateral
- Receive funds within 48 hours
- The amount is Low
- Various documentation required
- Official Government Identification
- Signed Guarantor Forms
- Passport photographs
- Qualifying Certificate
Best of luck with your application!
23 thoughts on “Survival Fund Portal login– www.survivalfund.gov.ng 2023 Form”
Please can we notify me when the form is ready
How do i register?
Hi, I hope my message will find you in good health how are you doing
I wish to earned
HOPE THEY WILL EXTEND THE REGISTRATION DATE?
Please i was sent an WhatsApp message to drop my account number,I don’t know if it’s from you.
I want benefits the survival fund releaf.
Pls the good Samaritan inform me when ready
Is it possible to update my profile
I need assistance
Please what happened to me that i have already been verified since last three months but still no payment
have not seen anybody that received the said fund
Please what happened to me that i have already been verified since last three months but up to now still no payment