AFIT Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 requirement of Air Force Institute of Technology|cut off mark
The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) is an institution owned by the Nigerian Air force that has been recognized by the National university commission (NUC).
The aim and objective of establishing The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) is to provide skilled manpower to the Aviation sector in Nigeria.
This institution is a specialize school, it gives adequate training in avionics, aerospace engineering and most times Aeronautics. So if you are interested in any of this courses then you better choose this institution as your choice while filling your JAMB form or during your change of institution.
If admitted into AFIT chances are that you will be awarded a National Diploma degree up on graduation.
AFIT Post UTME Eligibility and Requirements 2022/2023
- All aspirant and prospective students of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) must first take the JAMB exams and meet the cut off mark for each programme .
- Remember that some programme require higher cut off mark than others so let’s take an in depth look at the requirements :
- a. Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) Programmes :
For department under the following :
Mechanical Engineering,Civil Engineering,Aerospace Engineering, Information & Communication Technology, Automotive Engineering, B.Sc in Cyber Security and
- If you are applying for any of the listed departments above, your JAMB score need to be 170 or above but remember that the higher your JAMB score the more likely you will be able to increase your chances of being admitted.
- Another thing you need to do is to choose the institution as your most preferred choice i.e first choice.
- Lastly possess like about 5 credit which should include Physics, Chemistry, mathematics, English and any other subject like in Metal Work,Auto-Mechanics, Statistics and Geography, Technical Drawing and Applied Electricity
- B Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Programmes
This is for those applying for Economics,Business Administration Accounting and Marketing
- If you are applying for any of the listed courses above your JAMB score need to be 160 which is slightly lower.
- Also make sure you make the institution your first choice.
- Having 5 credits pass in the following subjects Government, English Language,Economics, Mathematics, Principles of Accounts, Commerce, Statistics, Business Methods and Geography.
Remember that maths and English language are compulsory.
How to Apply for AFIT Post UTME
- Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) online application form can be gotten online at the official website @https://afit.edu.ng/main
- Browse through the website to locate the “Admission” menu after which you move your mouse over it to select the programme that you would like to apply for.
- At this stage you will be ask to create a profile, just make use of your JAMB registration number and Email for undergraduate application.
- Now it’s now time for you to access your form but before that you have to pay a fee of N2,000 which will likely not be refunded to you.
- To make this payment please use the online payment platform which is very much convenient.
- Once you access the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) online application form make sure that all your details are correct.
- Don’t input false information else you might be disqualify.
- Don’t Forget to click on submit and also print out a hard copy of the acknowledgement slip.
Documents needed when coming to AFIT screening venue
With out the under listed document you won’t be allow to participate in AFIT screening:
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- 2020/2021 UTME Result Slip.
- Original and photocopies of O’ level Results.
- Photocopy of Completed Admission Form
AFIT application Deadline
The deadline for AFIT online application form will be updated here when it’s out.
AFIT Post UTME Screening Date:
Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) screening will take place in Kaduna at a given date not yet made open.
Please always refer to this page for more update because more information are coming your way.