Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) School of Nursing Admission Form for Academic Session-postutmeadmission.com.ng
Do you want to become a well registered and qualified nurse? If yes then it’s time to consider the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba school of nursing as the best choice for you right now.
This is an institution that comes with it own standard and has proven it self the best over and over again. So if you wish to get the form and also process your admission this guide is the perfect guide.
LUTH School of Nursing Admission application Form fee
LUTH school of Nursing Admission application form will cost you 7000 naira only which is payable online or through the bank.
How to Apply for LUTH School of Nursing Admission
To process your form, first there are modalities that you should follow and it requires your presence as most things has not been automated.
- You need what they called an ACCESS CODE which can be gotten from the Admission Office SON Luth Idiaraba
- Then log on to http://portal.sonluth.com/
- The portal loads, next action requires you to click on Make Payment button
- Make the necessary payment either via bank or online which requires an ATM card.
- If you choose bank payment remember to generate an RRR code
- After payment return to complete the registration.
- Remember to print your acknowledgement slip.
Important information :
- During payment you will have to submit e-mail and password reminder that this will serve as your User ID and Password to log into your account.
- Your passport must meet the criteria which is at most 30KB in JPG or PNG format.
- Submit your slip you printed School of Nursing, Luth-Idiaraba, Lagos..
LUTH School of Nursing application Deadline
Application is ongoing and it’s expected to end in
7th June, .
Please endeavor to do everything possible you can to register before the deadline.