DESOPADEC Bursary & Scholarship program for undergraduate – how to Apply www.desopadecgov.com
From the desk of us we are bringing to your notice an important Bursary program you must not miss. If you are from Delta state which is an oil producing state in Southern Nigeria then this post is for you.
From year to year the Delta state government strives to reduce the burden on most undergraduate who are from the state and are studying any tertiary institution in Nigeria.
DESOPADEC scholarships 2023/2024
DESOPADEC stands for Delta state oil producing area developing commission. We wish to use this medium to formally inform all students and undergraduate of Delta state origin that the application portal is now open for all interested applicants
Please note that 100 level students are not allowed to participate, you should be in 200 level and above in any recognized institution.
Eligibility of DESOPADEC scholarships program
- You must be a true son Of Delta state who is from any of these communities : isoko, ijaw, itsekiri,Ndokwa, urhobo isoko etc
- Ensure you are in 200 level before applying.
- Ensure that your CPGA is around 2.20 before applying
- If you are a part time student please don’t apply
How to apply for DESOPADEC scholarships program
- Lunch your browser and log onto https://apply.desopadecbursary.ng/auth/login
- Before you commence your application make sure the following document are already scanned :
- Your school ID card
- Your jamb admission letter
- You must get a letter of recommendation from your student president from your school (which means you must belong to their association in school)
- Don’t forget to get a recent photograph of you that should not be less than 6 months
All this documents are to be scanned and compressed, they should not be more than 1mb.
2 thoughts on “DESOPADEC 2023/2024 Bursary & Scholarship program for undergraduate –”
when is the deadline for registration, cause my year 2 id card is not ready until next year.
I’ve seen so many people achieve from this, I really want to be a partaker of this program.