Petroleum Training development fund (PTDF) scholarship application form:how to apply
Let’s show you how to apply for the Petroleum Training development fund (PTDF) scholarship application form scholarship award for undergraduate , Master and PhD student of all recognized Nigeria institutions. Here we are going to give you the guideline, the laid down rules and regulation you ought to follow, requirements to meet and where to safely drop your application.
Petroleum Training development fund (PTDF) scholarship application form 2023/2024 in view
Petroleum Training development fund (PTDF) has the mandate to develop indigenous human capacity to meet the need of 21st century oil and gas industry. A fund is set aside by the federal government not only to fund undergraduate students but also to fund those who are interested in going for Master programs and PhD programs.
But before you can apply there are certain things i will like you to know , most importantly the requirements and documents you need to present.
First you must be an undergraduate or graduate of a federal government institution before you can apply, it is not meant for those from state and private owned institutions.
Secondly you need your admission letter from jamb and if you are a post graduate student then your jamb admission letter should be valid not less than 12 month.
Finally if you are applying as an undergraduate student then your course must be related to oil and gas sector.
Requirements for Petroleum Training development fund (PTDF)
- For undergraduate students :
- First you must be an undergraduate student of any federal institution in Nigeria.
- Your course must be related to oil and gas
- You must have a good CGPA, which should be 2.1
- 100 level students are not allowed to apply.
- You must present your passport photograph not less than 6 months
- You must put into writing your main reason of studying your course and this should not be less than 100 words
- For post graduate students:
- All those applying for masters and PhD programs need to present their admission letter which must show that they graduated from a federal university
- Your CGPA should be 2.1
- If you have 2.2 you can still apply but you must present a prove that you have working experience of about 2 years
- You must have completed your NYSC program
- You must present your local government certificate.
Please have it in mind that all these document must be scanned and uploaded while applying
How to apply for Petroleum Training development fund (PTDF)
To access the application form you should log on to
Please read the instructions on the website properly again
Closing Date of Petroleum Training development fund (PTDF) for the program
The closing date is
When will Petroleum Training development fund (PTDF) start
The Petroleum Training development fund (PTDF) program will start around August.