EFCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.efccnigeria.org|latest news today
In this very post, we will provide you vital information on EFCC Recruitment m.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment is what this page is all about hence will provide necessary information on EFCC recruitment carried out on their portal (www.efccnigeria.org), how to apply for EFCC recruitment form and other relevant details that will help you get the job.
To be successful in your application , you really need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for EFCC Recruitment.
When listing agencies that fight against corruption and fraudulent act in Nigeria, you can’t help but mention EFCC. The financial task force was established in 2003 and has its Headquarter in Abuja the Federal Capital of Nigeria.
Functions of EFCC In Nigeria
1. It investigate and prosecutes offenders: EFCC’s major function is to investigate and prosecute people who are guilty of any kind of money-related crimes which are mentioned above.
2. It coordinates other corruption-fighting agencies: EFCC is charged with the responsibility of coordinating various institutions that are involved in the fight again financial crimes in order to achieve their common goals.
3. It fights against money Laundering
4. It acts against individual’s decision to finance terrorism in Nigeria.
5. It combats financial crimes such as advance fee fraud and illegal acquisition of money etc.
Applicant Requirement for EFCC Recruitment
You are expected to have the following requirements if you’re interested in being a part of the agency:
- You mustn’t be older than 27 years of age if you are applying for Graduates Cadre level.
- You mustn’t be older than 25 years old if you’re seeking a position in the Diplomat Cadre. Applicants under this category are also mandated to have BSc or HND Degree and NYSC certificate.
- You mustn’t be older than 21 years of age if you’re willing to be hired into the S.S.C.E Cadre level. Meanwhile, you can only apply for EFCC job once you clock 18.
- You must must possess SSCE/NECO or GCE result with five credit pass including Mathematics and English language.
- You must be a Nigerian by birth and must reside within the country.
- You must possess an authentic Identity Card such as International Passport, Voter ID Card, National ID Card Or Driver’s License.
- 7. Either Birth Certificate or Age Declaration Certificate is also required.
- Excellent communication skills in English language and any Nigerian language.
- You must be a computer literate and conversant with Microsoft t office, web applications and the use of relevant applications for effective delivery of service.
- You must be physically and mentally fit for the job. Hence, disabled, pregnant individuals are ineligible to participate in the recruitment process.
EFCC Recruitment Procedures|How to Apply
The law enforcement agency is known for its desire to recruits new individuals whose passion is to fight against financial crimes in the country. Hence, it hire thousands of Nigerians every year as one of their mission to have a large number of workforce or members.
This aspect of the article will guide you on how to apply into various positions discussed earlier. So here is the step-by-step guide you need:
1. Obtain EFCC recruitment form: You’re are advised to go to any nearest EFCC office to obtain the agency’s recruitment form as this is done offline. But recruitment portal is https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career
2. Fill the form with accurate data and information about yourself.
3. Submit the form back to the office as soon as possible to boost your chances.
4. You will be called for interview
5. You will undergo a mandatory background investigation: Background investigation is a security-related recruitment procedure conducted by the agency before hiring any candidate.
This comes up after you have successfully passed the interview, and it’s a way of ensuring that you’re a trustworthy individual.
This recruitment procedure includes verifying all of your submitted documents; conducting medical exams to detect your current medical status; conducting of illegal drug test to see if you are a drug addict or drug trafficker; asking your friends, teachers or neighbors about your real character.
You can be rest assured you’ve gotten a job in the agency as long as you passed the intensive background investigation.