firs.gov.ng recruitment form FIRS Portal |federal inland revenue service recruitment
In this article we shall be looking at the FIRS recruitment programme, how to apply and the requirements needed.
Federal Inland Revenue (FIRS) is a body or a government agency that is responsible in collecting, accessing, accounting for taxes that accrue to the federal government of Nigeria.
The Federal Inland Revenue was established and founded in 1958 and today the offices of the FIRS can be found on every state of the federation where it work hand in hand with the Corporate affairs commission to access companies compliance with taxes and also educate the citizens on the importance and benefits of taxes to the general public.
As you all know taxation remains an important revenue sources to the government, in fact proceed from taxes either direct or indirect taxes are use to fund the yearly budget of the government hence the importance of the Federal Inland Revenue can not be overemphasized.
To Cary out their functions more efficiently and effectively the commission needs able men and women like you and i to help them achieve it mandate. This is the reason they embark on nationwide recruitment in every year.
So if you have been asking when will the Federal Inland Revenue (FIRS) carry out yet another massive recruitment then this page will guide you and also inform you in all you should know right now.
Please note that the purpose of writing this interesting guide is to formally inform you when ever the Federal Inland Revenue (FIRS) is recruitment. Read on to find out if they are recruiting right now.
FIRS- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment requirement 2023/2024
- Being a Nigerian with a fair knowledge on how the Nigerian tax system works is the first requirement.
- Application is usually accepted From university graduates with a BSc degree in Economics, Accounting,computer science, banking and finance, law, statistics etc.
- Application is also accepted from polytechnic graduate who are HND holder.
- If you are a computer literate it will be an advantage.
- You should understand and have vast knowledge in business /every sector of the economy business unit operates.
- You should be fluent in English.
- Being good in behavior is a must.
FIRS Recruitment Descriptions
- FIRS seeks to raise tax awareness through mass education among Nigerians.
- FIRS seeks to implement and maintain a uniform tax law in every 36 states of the federation.
- FIRS tries to understand and also monitor small and medium enterprise on how they conduct their operation.
FIRS – Federal Inland Revenue service (FIRS) Recruitment starting and closing Date
When is the federal inland revenue service recruiting? Please be inform that no recruitment is going on right now.
The last recruitment they carried out saw about 7500 Nigerians recruited into various positions. We are updating this page for more information.
FIRS- Federal Inland Revenue service (FIRS) Recruitment portal
For those who are asking where is the Federal Inland Revenue service (FIRS) Recruitment portal here is the official portal http://www.firs.gov.ng/careers
Please take note of this url so as not to be mislead.
How to Apply for Federal Inland Revenue service (FIRS) Recruitment
Application is based on merit, free of charge. To apply you need to visit the official portal of the Federal Inland Revenue (FIRS)
- Identity the position that falls in line with your qualifications.
- Read the FIRS job description and requirements.
- Click the Apply button, this will lead you to sign up.
- Make sure every information you submit is correct.
Federal Inland Revenue service (FIRS) Recruitment shortlisted candidates process
Meeting the required and outlined criteria should be your ultimate priority because this is the baseline that the Federal Inland Revenue (FIRS) Recruitment board will use to shortlist candidates.
Immediately after the Federal Inland Revenue service (FIRS) Recruitment is over expect a list of shortlisted or successful candidates who have been cleared by the committee that overseas the recruitment process.