first bank graduate trainee recruitment |www.firstbanknigeria.com/ recruitment/
We all know that at the beginning of the year, there is massive recruitment nationwide. As a fresh graduate it’s important you prepare your CV ahead of time.
The purpose putting down this article is to alert you immediately when First bank Of Nigeria will be recruiting in . If you are interested in applying for various positions that might come up any moment from now its important you bookmark this page.
First Bank Recruitment
First Bank of Nigeria limited popularly called firstbank by millions of Nigeria, is an organization that offers financial solutions. As at today First Bank of Nigeria remains amongst the top 5 banks in Nigeria, the bank today offers services 24/7 to about 10 million customers in and outside Nigeria.
To serve her customers better the bank has succeeded in opening about 750 branches,this means that first bank of Nigeria will be needing more hands to help serve their customers better.
First Bank of Nigeria is not just there to pay you your regular monthly salary, working with first bank of Nigeria will actually help you build up your career goals as you will be trained and mentored to become a next generation banker.
General Qualifications and Requirements
If you are interested in working with First bank Of Nigeria then strive to get these requirements.
- First bank Of Nigeria will request B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND from you.
- There is an age limit to most jobs, applicants that are 35 and 27 are highly welcome.
- If you are a graduate with 2:1 / second class upper or upper credit for those with HND degree, it will be an added advantage.
- Finally credit in your O level result must be complete (5 credit pass must include English Language)
First Bank of Nigeria recruitment portal
The first bank of Nigeria maintains just one recruitment portal, all qualified and interested applicants can follow this link below to start applying.
If you want to apply for a graduate trainee program then you must follow the link below
How to Apply for first bank of Nigeria recruitment
You can send your application via mail if you choose to @ [email protected]
How To Apply for First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Those who are interested in first bank graduate trainee jobs have to apply through a different url which is https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/recruitment/
- You will only be contacted if you have been shortlisted for the interview.
- Those who were contacted will receive the date and venue for the interview as SMS or via mail.
- Proper security check will be carried out on all applicants, please get ready for this.