FUTMINNA Post UTME 2021/2022 Screening Exercise/Form- How to Apply for Admission for Federal University of Technology, Minna
In this article you shall get to find out when the Federal University of Technology, Minna post utme form will be out, how to process it, the cut off mark and many more details you must not miss out.
How much is FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 ?
- 1 How much is FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 ?
- 2 What’s Futminna post Utme Cutoff mark for 2021/2022 admission screening?
- 3 Federal University of Technology, Minna (Futminna) 2021/2022 Post Utme Screening Date, Timetable and Venue
- 4 Is Federal University of Technology, Minna (Futminna) POST UTME screening form out for 2021/2022?
- 5 How Can I Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Exercise 2021/2022
- 6 Things you must know before writing FUTMINNA post UTME screening exams 2021/2022
You might have ask how much is the current price of FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 academic session? Well the price still remains the same and it sells for N2,250.
What’s Futminna post Utme Cutoff mark for 2021/2022 admission screening?
Before you can apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening your jamb score has to reach certain level. In fact you need to score at least 180 in the 2019/2020 jamb exams.
Federal University of Technology, Minna (Futminna) 2021/2022 Post Utme Screening Date, Timetable and Venue
The screening venue should be inside the university’s campus although halls will be allocated to you. You shall get to know the hall you will be making use of by the time the post UTME screening form is out.
Is Federal University of Technology, Minna (Futminna) POST UTME screening form out for 2021/2022?
With out mincing word the Federal University of Technology, Minna (Futminna) POST UTME screening form for 2021/2022 is not yet out.
We expect it to be out just few weeks after jamb exams
How Can I Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Exercise 2021/2022
- First you have to kindly log on to https://www.futminna.edu.ng/ which is FUTMINNA Post UTME portal.
- When the portal loads, click on “2021/2022 UPASE” and carefully look for ‘UPASE-UTME Login’ and click on it.
- A space will be provided for you to input your your jamb registration number.
- In the second space enter your surname. Then click on login.
- At this point you have to upload your recent colored passport photographs which must be JPG format, measuring :Width 150 px, Height 170 px
FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening/how to make your Payment 2021/2022
Follow this step to make your payment :
- You have to click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’
- Chose your payment option which should be either bank or online using ATM
- If you chose to pay via ATM, select the option and input your ATM card details.
- If you chose to pay via bank you have to obtain a Remitta code before proceeding to the bank to pay.
- Once you make the payment you will now be able to access the post UTME screening form. Make sure you fill all necessary details correctly and in the right format.
- Don’t fail to print out your acknowledgement slip.
- while coming for the screening exercise, don’t fail to come along with your acknowledgement slip.
- Come along with your passport.
- Come along with your jamb slip and date of birth certificate.
- You are expected to come along with your writing materials.
- Never you come to the venue with phones, iPad, laptops etc.
Remember that we said that the Federal University of Technology, Minna (Futminna) POST UTME screening form is not yet out, play your own part by visiting this page for more information,because honestly we got lots of information that will benefit you here like the departmental cut off mark, admission requirements and how to pass your post UTME exams once and for all.
Things you must know before writing FUTMINNA post UTME screening exams 2021/2022
We decided to put down this little note to all candidates or applicants and prospective FUTMITE who will be writing this year’s screening exercise to help them achieve the best by giving them tips and motivation for exam success.
Be in the venue a day before the exam:
First identify your screening date and also be around the school just a day before that date. This advice goes to all those who will be coming or traveling from far distance to the school.
We have seen situation where candidates coming for screening couldn’t make it that day all because the vehicle they boarded broke down on the way.
Arrange all your documents :
you all need a photocopy of your JAMB slip, post UTME acknowledgement slip and other documents also you need a passport photographs. Please if you love your self get all this things done at home because there might not be even time to locate the nearest business center inside or outside the school on the date of the screening exercise.
Know what you are there for and be well defined :
know your number target, what you are coming for and be well prepared for it. Don’t feel less concern like “I don’t care attitude”.
Finance is necessary in running the day to day event in fact we incurred expenses on daily basis. Before coming for the screening exercise plan your finance very well, have it in mind that prices of goods and services like transport fair will be hike on that day.
If on a normal day it will cost you just 500 to get to the school campus from the state capital please budget 1000 or more because motorist within the campus already knows that post UTME screening exercise is going on and they will like to make extra profit because you have limited time and the rush is like mad.
Finally don’t depend on any person like expo or malpractice, all this is bound to fail and leave you disappointed at the end of the day. Study your books very well and do proper research. Put God first in all you do.