How To Check 2023/2024 Waec Gce January/February Results Effectively|Download Waec result
Are you among the candidate that wrote the 2023/2024 WAEC GCE exams? If yes then this guide is for you.
We are going to show you a simple method on how to check your results on WAEC portal.
Hope you are aware that WAEC GCE is strictly for private candidates? That’s those candidates who did not registered under any school.
Also note that candidates have been asked to purchase a scratch card for just 500 naira from partners dealers nationwide.
Those who couldn’t get this scratch card means that they won’t be able to check their result online.
WAEC GCE pre checking requirements 2023/2024
- First you need a scratch card which sells for 500.
- Secondly you need your WAEC exam number
- Finally you need a system or mobile phone to connect to the internet
See How you can Check January/February WAEC 2023/2024 GCE Exam Result Online/ download your results now.
- First we want you to know that WAEC result checking portal remains www.waecdirect.org, you have to logon.
- A space will be provided for you to enter your 10 digit exam number issued to you by WAEC
- You have to also input your exam year which should be 2023
- Because you are checking that of private candidates, select private candidates.
- In the next space you have to also input the card details such as the card serial number and Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Finally click on submit.
See how to Check GCE 2023/2024 GCE Result via SMS.
We understand that not every one is connected to the internet. WAEC understood this and had to partner with our telecommunication service providers to help you guys check your results offline.
This results is delivered to you as an sms.
- WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -: WAEC*4250101001*120496589612*2019
Note: you don’t have to give any space,if you give a space you won’t receive your result.
This service is not free of charge, you will be charged 30 Nair per sms sent.
Hope you know that result can only be checked 5 times?
Comment let’s know what’s your grade like.