imo state university postgraduate admission 2022/2023|application form & admission requirements – starting and closing date – latest news today.
In our last article we talked about Imo state postgraduate school fees, in this article we shall discuss about Imo state university postgraduate admission form 2022/2023 and How to apply.
See IMSU Postgraduate Admission Requirements 2022/2023
- 1 See IMSU Postgraduate Admission Requirements 2022/2023
- 2 Minimum Duration of IMSU Postgraduate Programmes.
- 3 How to Apply for IMSU Postgraduate Admission
Before applying for IMSU postgraduate programme make sure you have 5 credit in your O level results. This credit should be relevant to your courses.
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
If you are applying for Diploma Programmes you need to have a first degree certificate (BSc or HND).
Medical Laboratory Science students need to have AIMLS/AIMLT or FIMLT or any other equivalent
Masters Degree Programmes
You should have a first degree (BSc) with at least 2:4 GPA or 60% of postgraduates Diploma credits etc.
PhD Degree Programmes
If you are applying for a PhD Degree Programmes then you need to possess a master degree certificate of not less than 3.5 CGPA.
MPhil/PhD Degree Programmes
Applicant here must possess Masters degree with a CGPA of 3.0 – 3.49.
NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
You are expected to be done with your NYSC programme. While applying you need To scan your discharge certificate. Applicant who are currently serving need not to apply.
IMSU required your transcripts from your previous school. You need go to your school and apply for a transcript which must be forwarded to Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS).
This transcript should be authorized and authentic, with sealed cover.
Minimum Duration of IMSU Postgraduate Programmes.
- The duration for your postgraduate programme depends on what you applied for. If you are applying for a PGD programmes as a full time student then you won’t spend much time as everything will be speed up. You should spend just two semesters, please not that this is for PGD programmes.
- Students who are applying for Masters under a full time programme will experience a shorter period which shouldn’t be more than 3 semesters while those under part-time will spend twice which is 6 semester.
- Those applying for PhD programmes should have it in mind that this programmes has the longest semester in all,which is 6 semester and 8 semester for full time and part time respectively.
How to Apply for IMSU Postgraduate Admission
The Imo state university postgraduate school application form is 20,000 naira only. You need to obtain the form from the following banks :
- ZENITH BANK,
- DIAMOND BANK,
- FIRST BANK,
- ECO BANK,
- IMO MICRO FINANCE,
- UBA and