Jamb reprinting Slip
Are you willing to sit for 2021/2022 jamb examination? If yes, then you should start preparing as soon as possible because early preparation enhances your chance of coming out with flying colors.
As part of your preparation for the upcoming examination, I believe it is important you know what jamb reprinting really means and how to do it.
You must have heard of jamb reprinting from students who sat for the 2020/21 session of the examination. So, it is your turn to experience it but this post will get you prepared ahead of time. So, what’s jamb reprinting slip?
Jamb reprinting slip is arguably the most important step to take after registering for the examination because it helps you know your exam centre, date and time.
Unlike what it used to be in time past when students would get their exam date and time as soon as they finish online registration, students no longer get this information(s) unless they do the compulsory reprinting exercise.
You now see why you shouldn’t think that your jamb registration is successful until you reprint your Jamb slip at any nearby jamb accredited centre.
Meanwhile, you can equally complete your reprinting task via your personal computer without visiting any cyber Café. You just need an effective internet network as you will need to visit jamb’s reprinting portal.
Three ways you can reprint your jamb Slip
There are three methods by which you can reprint your jamb slip. They include:
- Reprinting via jamb’s reprinting portal
- Through email address
- Through your e-profile
(I) How to reprint jamb slip via the reprinting portal method
There is a special webpage created for all jamb candidates who want to reprint their slip using this method. Here is a step-by-step guide for everyone who is deploying this method.
1. Visit jamb’s reprinting website Here.
2. Login to your jamb account by providing the email and password you used during registration.
3. Click on the ‘reprint jamb slip’ button and input your jamb registration number to check.
4. Wait for a few seconds for the system to process your details. It will display all the needed information you need about your forthcoming UTME exam including center, date and time.
5. Print out and photocopy the information as you will need it prior to the exam and in the nearest future.
(II) How to Reprint jamb slip using the email address method
This procedures are for people who wants to print their jamb slip via email. It is important to pay maximum attention if you belong to this set of people.
1. Check your email spam folder to detect any message from jamb: If you have been receiving messages from jamb via your email address in time past, you are likely to receive another mail that will contain all the information about your UTME examination.
Therefore, you are advised to check you email spam folder to see if you have a message from jamb. It is important you know that the message is attached to a document which contains all info about your exam.
2. Print out thecmessage as soon as you see it: There’s no need wasting time after receiving the important message from jamb. Ensure that your system is connected to a Pdf-enabled device that can open a document file.
Click on the Pdf file and you will be automatically provided the chance to print it out if you want. Just click on the ‘print’ button and that’s all.
(III) How to reprint jamb slip using jamb’s e-facility method
1. Visit jamb’s official website via this link
2. Click on the e-facility and login to your account by entering your email and password.
3. Click on ‘reprint your jamb slip’ located at the top right corner of the screen. An empty box will be displayed on your screen.
4. Type your jamb registration number into the box and click on the ‘reprint button’ to see your exam date, time, and location.