KASU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023 Kaduna State University /starting and closing date /admission requirements
Welcome to the Kaduna state university post UTME notice board. In this page we are going to list the criteria you need to meet and also how to apply for the Kaduna state university post UTME screening exercise.
KASU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening requirement 2022/2023
- 1 KASU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening requirement 2022/2023
- 2 How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Screening 2022/2023
- 3 How to pay for KASU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023
- 4 KASU Post UTME / Direct Entry post UTME starting and closing date
- KASU general cut off mark is 170,this means that it you got 170 in JAMB you can apply.
- KASU will only accept first choice candidates only.
- Application mode is either UTME or Direct Entry.
- Your O level results must be complete and also relevant to your proposed course of study.
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Screening 2022/2023
- Before you start your registration @Kaduna State University portal first make sure that you have a phone number and an email address.
- Log on to http://putme.kasu.edu.ng/
- When it opens you should indicate if you are applying for DE or UTME.
- also upload a clear passport photograph.
- Supply necessary information as required.
How to pay for KASU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023
- KASU screening form fee is 2000 naira
- Payment can be made in any commercial bank closer to you.
- Be mindful of the account name you are paying into, just ensure that it’s the school account.
- To make ensure that the payment went well use the PayDirect platform when you get to the bank.
- The name of account you should pay into is e “University UTME Screening Fees (Kaduna State University)”
- Remember to collect a payment slip from the bank which contains important information.
Other information about KASU Post UTME / Direct Entry application
- Your online screening slips that carries your passport size photographs should be printed out at the end of registration as this will serves as evidence.
- Any candidate that fails to complete or register for KASU Post UTME / Direct Entry application won’t be considered for admission.
KASU Post UTME / Direct Entry post UTME starting and closing date
Kaduna State University post utme screening date is not yet out but immediately the management announce it we are going to make it known here.
Kaduna State university is an institution of higher learning located in Kaduna state. The institution is owned and operated by the Kaduna state government, founded in 2014 KASU with a vision in boosting higher education In all part of the state and Nigeria at large.
KASU moto remains Knowledge for Development and Unity. Despite being a newly established university as at today KASU has over 39 departments and also 7 faculties.
The institution being Kaduna State University maintains two campuses within the state and they are :
- Kafanchan and
If admitted into any department in KASU you will resume academic activities in any of these campuses depending on the department you got your admission from.
Please be inform that the Kaduna state university also has a school of post graduate where they offer just 2 programme which are postgraduate diploma and masters degree and this 2 programme we just mentioned has only just three faculties which are
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Social and Management Sciences.