NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.ndlea.gov.ng| news today
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment form is already here. However, the agency will definitely release the recruitment form as they are about to commence their annual recruitment exercise for the year.
Are you interested in being a part of this agency, but you don’t know how to go about it? You are in the right place because I will be telling you where to get the form and how to complete your registration in no time.
However, before we proceed to that aspect of this write-up, let’s quickly discuss the recruitment requirements, qualifications and process on how to apply
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment 2020/2021
NDLEA, as it is fondly called by Nigerians, it is an agency created by the federal government of Nigeria by decree number 48 of 1989. Its head office is located in Ikoyi, Lagos state, while there are many of its branches scattered across the country.
NDLEA officers are often seen at seaports and borders monitoring loads and luggage moving in and out of the country
Its main objective is to discourage the planting, trading, processing and smoking of unhealthy drugs and narcotics, including cannabis, in all the 36 states of the federation.
- It investigates crimes related to drugs
- It penalizes anyone found guilty of planting, selling or investing in illegal drugs.
- It makes and enforces laws so that there will be little or no interest in cannabis trade.
- Tracking and exposing dealers of unsupported drugs.
- It creates a very strong connect with international bodies to curb drug trafficking in Nigeria and neighboring countries.
- It destroys captured or seized illegal drugs
- It educates people to desist from narcotics by letting them know the adverse effects of hard drugs.
NDLEA Recruitment 2020 Requirements
There are criteria you must possess before you can stand a chance of being employed via the upcoming recruitment process. Some of the criteria vary as it depends on the position you are applying for.
However, some criteria are also the same for all candidates irrespective of the position. The requirements or criteria for all interested applicants include the following:
- Laudable academic qualifications such as Bachelor, higher national diploma (HND) or Master’s Degree in relevant discipline of quantitative field.
- You must know how to operate computer and some important software(s) that are largely used by top ranked NDLEA officers.
- You must possess a medical report from a government-owned hospital which confirms that you are physically, psychologically and mentally fit for the job.
- You must possess friendly and ready-to-work character which will enhance productivity.
- You must be a crime-free citizen who hasn’t been punished for a crime right from his birth till now.
- You must be financially buoyant or stable.
- You must possess at least two referee forms which are filled by two reputable individuals in your environment.
How and where to apply for NDLEA recruitment 2020/2021
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can successfully apply for the NDLEA recruitment program.
1. Visit the agency’s recruitment portal: This is the first the step you should take if you must be a successful applicant.
Visit the recruitment portal to gain access to the application form. Unfortunately, the portal is currently unavailable but you are advised to keep trying as much as you can.
2. Fill the Application form with accurate information: You are expected to fill the application form with all the needed information about you. Upload your recently snapped passport and every useful credential.
3. Print out the application slip as evidence: Ensure that you print out the application slip as it will be needed as you proceed in the recruitment exercise.
4. Wait for a response from the agency: You might need to wait for a while to know if your application is accepted or not. This is because it often takes some days before the agency calls or sends SMS regarding application issues.
You will be summoned for further tests if your name is shortlisted among the candidates whose applications were accepted. We can only wish you good luck from here.