NPower Health Batch C registration Recruitment Application Form www.npower.gov
Is N-Power Health registration for Batche C on? Please note that registration for Npower health has been concluded and you can now start sending your application via the portal.
N-Power Health Batch C registration
As stated on N-Power portal, all N-Power Health Volunteers will be recruited with the objective to helping improve and promote preventive healthcare in their communities to most especially vulnerable members of the society including pregnant women and children and to families and individuals.
This particular category of volunteers will have certification on health related field because of what they are engage in which relates to live.
In the main time let’s take a look at the requirements and qualification each applicant should have or posses before applying for N-Power Health
N-Power Health registration requirements
Every applicant dream is to get recruited or selected so as to get engage by the Federal government while at the same time be receiving a monthly salary at the end of the month.
To increase your chances of landing this job you need to read the requirements and know if you can fill the roles it requires.
Selection preference will be based on the following requirements, meaning only those who have this qualification should apply :
Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND, in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplines in the sciences.
1. Community Health Extension (JCHEW & SCHEW)
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Pharmacy Technology
- Medical Records
- Health Education
- Environmental Health Technology
- Agricultural Science and other allied disciplines.
- B. Tech
- B. Sc
C. QUALIFYING INSTITUTIONS
- Schools of Health Technology
- Nursing Schools
- Midwifery Schools
Acceptable Institution for N-power Recruitment
N-Health applicant need to be a graduate or a product of a reputable institution with verifiable accreditation.
N-Power Health Volunteers should have a valid certificate from any of the institution listed below :
- NUC accredited Polytechnics
- NUC accredited Universities
Once your institution is accredited by relevant bodies and you have any of the documents required to apply then go ahead with the application.
Duration of N-Power Health Volunteers
All N-Power Health Volunteers will be employed to promote preventive healthcare in their communities for a period of just 2 years before they are laid off.
How to Apply for Npower Health recruitment ?
- N Power health Portal is here: https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Carefully go through the overview, selection preference, duration, job and other details and confirm all we have said here.
- Once satisfied that you meet the requirements, proceed for online registration
- Click on the “Apply” link
- Create a profile with your valid credentials (use functional email and contact number)
- Fill application form
- Confirm all details you submitted, correct any errors and submit
- Take the print out your registration acknowledgment slip for future reference
Npower Health Recruitment News.
Applicants are to Note that submission of hard copies of applications aren’t available. Everyone must make use of the Npower portal to send their application.
All applications wil be reviewed by a team of experts and only those who meet the minimum standard will be recruited.