Npower batch C Requirements (graduate & non graduate)
NPOWER PORTAL 2022/2023 news: for those who are asking if the 2022/2023 Npower portal is enable for instant registration, requirements for batch C Registration for graduate and non graduate.
Please read this article to the last for the latest information
Before you start applying for make sure you have your National ID and your BVN.
The federal government is using the BVN of beneficiaries to possibly prevent batch A and B previous beneficiaries to reapply again.
The federal ministry of humanitarian affairs has made it clear that every applicant must register with their complete bank verification number. Any applicant without BVN won’t be able to register.
Graduates programme duration is 2 years (24 months) while non-graduates programme duration is 3 months.
The npower program which is one of the federal government social investments program is aim at alleviating poverty in Nigeria and also reduce unemployed which is the objective of the UN millennium development goal.
Npower Batch C Registration General Guide and requirements 2022
- Ensure you have a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- You should not be employed by any organisation or company. This scheme is for unemployed Nigerian youths
- You should proceed to Npower portal to register
- Past beneficiaries of Npower programme (batch A and B) are not eligible to participate in Batch C
N-Power Batch C Requirements for Graduates.
The term graduate refers to applicant who have degree certificate from a reputable institution, this could be university, polytechnic and college of education degree.
- All post-tertiary graduates from all disciplines inclusive of OND and NCE qualifications
- Must be unemployed
- NYSC Discharge Certificate if applicable
- School Certificate
- Between the age of 18 to 35 years
N-Power Batch C Requirements for Non-Graduates
The federal government have the interest of all Nigerians at heart this is the very reason they have provided slots for non graduate to fit in.
If you didn’t have any degree certificate or aren’t a graduate then you can apply as a non graduate.
Here are the requirements:
- SSCE Certificate
- Currently Unemployed
- No degree or diploma Selection preferences
- Aged between 18-35
- Interest in fixing, building and creating things
NPOWER 2022/2023 RECRUITMENT PROGRAMS
This are the Available program that you can apply for now. You must be ready to leave your comfort zone if you successfully passed all the interviews.
- N-Power Agro
- N-Power Health
- N-Power Teach
- N-Power Voluntary Asset and Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS).
N-Power job General Requirements
- You must be up to 18 years of age when applying.
- You must not exceed 35 years of age when applying
- If you are not from Nigeria then there is no need applying
- If you claim you are a graduate then you must present your HND or BSc or it equivalent.
- You also need to present your nysc certification.
N-POWER RECRUITMENT APPLICATION DEADLINE
Apply for NPower here
The npower recruitment process has been concluded registration starts , just hang around we will inform you immediately the program is on