Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment /Application Form course and How to Apply Online
If you want to enlist into the Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) then this article is for you.
The Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service, remains a course that is any civilian and interested military personnel will receive before he or she will be given the chance to get enlisted into the Navy.
The Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service offers a flexible course that are more suitable for universities and Polytechnics graduates who want to become a full Navy officer.
- Just like every other government job, the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment demands that you be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Joining the Navy is for adult who are up to 18 and should not be more than 30 years. It’s design so as to help you achieve a 30 years of active service before retirement.
- The Nigerian Navy DSSC online application requires you to walk into any government hospital to get a fitness report with this report you can process your application.
- Applicant with criminal record shouldn’t bother applying because it will be rejected.
- Ensure you put up a good character through out the screening process and even after the screening process.
- You must have a degree certificate, this means that you should get your BSc or HND degree ready.
- As an eligible candidate you should be well behaved and also make sure you are not a cultists or drug addict.
- Computer literate is not a must but it is consider as an added advantage.
- Your chest should measure up to 0.87 for men
- and women female height should be at least 1.60 meters and 1.65m for male.
- You need to sign up before accessing the Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form.
- Make sure you choose a strong password, make use of a separate email address to fast track any message sent to you from the Nigerian Navy.
- Login with your details to access the Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form.
- Supply all needed information about your self.
- Cross check these information again to ensure that they are no error.
Upload necessary documents like the following:
- Educational certificates
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Birth certificates
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
Immediately you finish applying there is still one more thing to do before you call it a day and it is to ensure that you print out your online generated photo slip. There are instructions on the photo slip on the next action to take.
After submitting your application form on the Nigerian Navy official portal then you should just relax and wait a little while for your application to be screening manually by a team of experts who work with the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment board.
Please note that there is no given duration for this and there is no guarantee that the names of shortlisted candidates will be out within just days or weeks because most times it takes months for them to finalize the whole process.
Also have it in mind that you will be communicated to immediately the Nigerian Navy DSSC list of shortlisted candidates have been released online.
For sure you will receive a mail to this effect this is the more reason you should try to check your email from time to time.
The Nigerian Navy will make available a screening center for successful candidates to come forward for the screening exercise.
A date will be set aside for it and you are expected to come on time.
The screening is compulsory for all because failure to show up means automatic disqualification.