Npower Agro Recruitment Registration Application Form
N-Power Agro Volunteers registration has been concluded and all is now set for interested applicants to start sending their application via the Npower portal.
N-Power Agro Volunteer batch C recruitment / registration
N-Power Agro Volunteers are young Nigerians who have vast knowledge about agro skills as Inculcated by the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
N-Power Agro Volunteers will be given adequate training that will make them become specialists and advisers to farmers.
With the knowledge gained so far, N-Power Agro Volunteers will provide extension services, provide advisory services to farmers across the country and as well gather gather data of Nigeria’s agriculture assets.
N-Power Agro Volunteers job role :
- Agriculture Extension Services Consultant
- Seed fertilizer and other input aggregators
- Farm managers
- Public sector jobs in agriculture
- Farming co-operatives management
N-Power Agro registration requirements
Here are the Selection Preference that will be used as a yardstick to recruit applicants :
- Bachelor’s degree, HND or OND in Nutrition, Agricultural Sciences, Agricultural Economics, Agronomy, Animal Science, Crop Science, Food Science & Technology, and other agro related disciplines.
- Applicants should be a Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants should not be engaged in any job, employment is reserved for the unemployed.
- Applicants should be between the required age bracket of 18 to 35 at the time of applying.
- Applicant should possess a BVN number.
- In addition to your degree certificate, you should as well possess NYSC discharge certificate or an exemption letter.
Whats the duration of N-Power Agro?
All N-Power Agro Volunteers will be engaged for a period of 2 years which is the usual 24 months. There is every possibility that volunteers could stay beyond the normal 24 months as seen in previous batches that stayed for almost 40 months.
Npower Batch C Recruitment – N-power Agro pre registration
Get your BVN ready: it’s mandatory you get your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
Ensure you are are not an existing employee in any organization: Npower is for Nigerian youth who are not working in any organisation.
Application is online: you can only apply online and application to Npower Agro is free of charge.
How to apply for NPower Agro | apply.npower.gov.ng
- Here is the link to apply: https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Click on Npower Volunteer Corp to indicate you are applying for Npower Agro.
- Fill up all necessary information in the space provided for it.
- UPDATE your bank account details, BVN and other personal information.