The information in this post is strictly for prospective and current NYSC members and will educate you on how you can access the NYSC portal Login Page and perform different activities without any form of stress.
The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC portal was created for corps members to login to their dash board and access a variety of services, making use of their mobile phones or computers.
The NYSC portal also serves as a medium of passing information and updates to perspective corps members. All you have to do as a member is to login to your dashboard and make use of any service you want.
Let’s check out some of the services this NYSC portal Login can offer you as a corp member.
Services Available on the Portal.
Below are some of the services available on the NYSC portal. You should see them:
- Checking and printing of call up letter.
- Checking and printing of PPA letter.
- Change of date of birth.
- Checking of NYSC redeployment status.
- Printing of NYSC green card.
- Application for re-mobilization.
- Correction of course of study.
- Printing of exclusion and relocation letters.
- Correction of class of degree.
- Correction of name spelling mistakes.
- Printing of leave approval letters.
- Correction of qualification.
This is just a few among the services available on your NYSC portal. However, there are some things you must do before you can get access to the NYSC portal login.
What do I need to login to My NYSC portal?
Like I said earlier, you can’t just go to the NYSC portal and fill in your details to login, the portal might reject your login attempt.
First, you must have registered for the NYSC programme. Before you can register for this, you must confirm that your name is on the NYSC senate list for your institution.
Some of us here might not know how to check if our name is on the Senate list. Well, We will explain how you will do it. Follow my guidelines below:
- Go to the NYSC portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “check Senate list or its equivalents”.
- Select your institution.
- Enter your matriculation number.
- Enter your surname.
- Fill in your date of birth details.(Year, month, and date).
- The click ” search “.
If it returns a message that your name is on your institution senate list, then you can proceed to the next stage which is to register for mobilization.
It is after your registration, that you can now login to your portal.
How to login to the Portal.
If you have confirmed your name on the Senate list, and you have completed your registration, then you are qualified to login to the NYSC portal.
We will teach you how to login without any challenges. You should not have any challenge if you follow thess procedures carefully:
- Access the NYSC portal login by clicking here
- Enter the email address and password you used to register for mobilization into the required boxes.
- Then click “resume”.
- You will automatically get logged into your dashboard.
Congratulations, you can now make use of the services available on the NYSC portal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on the NYSC Portal Login
1. I tried to login to my NYSC portal, but I got an ” invalid e-mail or password” message, what do I do?
If you get this message, it could either mean that you have not completed your registration or you have forgotten the email/password you used for your registration.
If you have forgotten your email/password, do these;
- Click the “forgot password or email” bar below the resume button.
- Select what you want to recover(e-mail or password).
- If you want to recover your password, you will be asked to provide your email address and phone number for a password reset.
- If you want to recover your email, you will be told to provide your full name and phone number to reset your password. (Note that the full name must be in the order it was submitted).
- After doing this, you will get a password reset link which you can use to access your NYSC Portal Login.
2. I did not find my name on the Senate list, what do I do?
If you do not find your name on the Senate list, you should contact your institution to lay down your complaints.
3. I saw a “matriculation number already exists” message during my mobilization, what could the problem be?
If you see this message, the National Youth Service Corps cannot provide account for it. You should contact your institution for complaints.
If you have further questions and inquiries about the NYSC Portal, leave a message in the comment section. We will make sure we give you a reply as soon as possible.
Did you gain something from this article? If yes, you can appreciate us by sharing this post with others.
Remember to also follow our Facebook Page to be the first to get our latest NYSC updates.
2 thoughts on “NYSC Portal Login 2023 – www.portal.nysc.org.ng”
Am serving batch a 2020Corp member and I just realized an error in my date of birth and I wan to effect the correction how can I do