Step on how to check your jamb registration slip 2022/2023 |jamb e-registration slip
Do you want to check your 2022/2023 jamb registration slip? Then you have to read this 3 minutes guide on how to quickly check it now.
2022/2023 UTME printing of notification slips starts print your slip now
If you carefully check the jamb slip you were given at the accredited center you will noticed that your examination date and time did not reflect on your slip. This is because Jamb has not assigned you to a center yet, so You don’t need to panic about this.
how to check your jamb registration slip 2022/2023
- Quickly login to your profile with jamb. To do that you will first log in to https://jamb.gov.ng
- You have to enter your email address you created in the accredited center and also the password of your jamb profile in the space provided for it.
- Looking carefully immediately your profile open, you will seek “Re-Print Your Slip” you will have to click on it.
- A space will be provided for you to input your jamb registration number.
- By now you will be able to see your JAMB slip. You can print it out if you chose or you can just view it.
Quick Step to Re-print JAMB Slip 2022/2023
If the process we just outlined above is too stressful for you to follow, you don’t have to worry your self about that.
- You have to click on https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintExaminationSlip
- The above is a quick link to access check your jamb registration slip for 2021/2022.
- But you will still have to input your email address and password.
- You now have to click on ‘Print Examination Slip” to access your jamb slip.
Hope the above is helpful to you all? If you are confused or need further assistance please contact us or comment on the comment box.