“University of Benin Post UTME (UNIBEN Post UTME ); UNIBEN Post UTME cut off Mark; UNIBEN Post UTME screening date and UNIBEN Kofa page or UNIBEN Portal.”
Sales of UNIBEN post UTME form is yet to begin. In this post, we are going to reveal to you when the University of Benin post UTME form will be out. You will also get to find out the UNIBEN Post UTME cut off mark , UNIBEN Kofa page or UNIBEN portal, post UTME requirements, eligibility, and many more.
UNIBEN Post UTME form
The University of Benin Post UTME form is here. See screening date, requirements, eligibility and cut off mark below.
This is to inform the general public that the details for the screening form is out.
UNIBEN Post UTME Cut off Mark
The cut off mark for the university of Benin post UTME is 180. All applicants who scored 180 and above in the just concluded UTME and made the institution their first choice are qualified to apply. UNIBEN doesn’t accept second choice candidates for admission.
However, UNIBEN may decide to increase the cut off mark to 200 later. If this happens, we will notify you and you can also see it on UNIBEN Portal (UNIBEN Kofa page).
The university of Benin (UNIBEN) is one of the best Federal universities in Nigeria and so very competitive. But if you didn’t score up to 200, do not panic as there 12 other ways to get admission without JAMB.
Once the application begins, you can be able to apply online on UNIBEN kofa page (UNIBEN portal).
Eligibility for UNIBEN Post UTME
The following candidates are eligible for the university of Benin Post UTME :
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply
Follow the below procedures to apply for the University of Benin Post UTME 2020 on UNIBEN Portal (UNIBEN Kofa page):
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
You can skip the first three steps and jump over to the UNIBEN WAEUP Portal by visiting https://uniben.waeup.org/
- Then click on application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the UNIBEN WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Date
The University of Benin Post UTME screening date is yet to be revealed. Once revealed, you can see it here or on UNIBEN Portal.
We will soon update this article once the date is announced. Hopefully after the COVID-19 pandemic. While waiting, endeavor to study and get ready before time.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) on UNIBEN Post UTME
Let us take a look at some of the questions we have been getting concerning the university of Benin post UTME 2020 and their answers.
#1. How much is UNIBEN Post UTME Form?
The price of the university of Benin post UTME form is
What is UNIBEN official website?
The University of Benin’s official website is www.uniben.edu. However, it seems the website is no longer being properly maintained by the university management.
What is UNIBEN Portal?
The university of Benin portal, also known as UNIBEN Kofa page is https://uniben.waeup.org/.
This Student Information and Registration Portal of the University of Benin.
Kofa is part of the West African eUniversity Project (WAeUP). It is a powerful and comprehensive Student Management System which will become the single access point to educational resources and information to all University of Benin students.
The WAeUP Kofa controls application and student registration processes and provides comprehensive and transparent information about study progress.
You can apply for the University of Benin post utme (UNIBEN Post UTME ) on the above uniben kofa page.
What is UNIBEN Kofa or UNIBEN WAEUP Kofa?
The UNIBEN Kofa or UNIBEN WAEUP kofa is the same as UNIBEN portal.
All you need to know about the portal has been explained above. It is on this portal that you can do your UNIBEN post UTME 2020 application.
Do you like our services and wish to appreciate us?
Don’t worry, the best way to appreciate us is to use any of the share buttons below to share this post with your friends. Remember there is love in sharing.
Remember to also subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to get our latest updates.
Do you have any question about UNIBEN Post UTME form 2020, UNIBEN kofa, UNIBEN Portal etc? Do well to ask us using the comment box and we shall respond to you as fast as possible.
1 thought on “UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 | Cut Off Mark, Requirements”
I’d love to know if the form’s out