Unical post utme screening form – cut off mark and Admission requirement
When will UNICAL 2023/2024 post Utme form be out? is the university of calabar post Utme screening form out? this are the questions most UNICAL aspirant has been asking of late.
It is customary for the university of calabar popularly known as UNICAL to conduct a post UTME screening exams for candidates who choose the university as their most preferred institution in the just concluded jamb registration.
For those who are asking if UNICAL will conduct post UTME screening exams this year should be inform that the institution will conduct a post UTME screening exercise this year (from a reliable source from the institution)
unical post utme screening form
The aim of post UTME screening exercise is to select the best performing candidate from the pool of aspirants that applied for a particular course.
Please note the there are certain requirements the university of calabar will demand from you before you can purchase their screening forms. So i will like you to pay full attention to the under listed requirements that you must meet before proceeding to get the forms.
University of calabar Grading system
The university of calabar now places more emphasis on O level results. In fact O level results now carries massive weight in UNICAL unlike before.
Just take a close look at the following grades O’LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS
unical post utme admission /screening requirements
All aspirants of the university of calabar must have sat for the jamb examination not only that, you must have a jamb score of 160, aspirants should know that they must have at least 5 required credits in relevant O/level subjects including English Language which is a must
Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who applied for admission into the University in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME)JAMB.
- Scored a minimum of 160 marks in the UTME for all courses.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
UNICAL post utme cut off mark
Due to the competitiveness of the institution we should expect a high cut off mark, although jamb has issued a firm statement to all institutions both federal and state to pegged their minimum cut off mark at 160. So if your jamb score is up to 160 and you choose unical as your most preferred choice you can come forward to obtain the form
UNICAL departmental cut off mark for
Please note that there is a big difference between General curt off mark (jamb cut off mark) and Departmental Cut off Mark while jamb cut off mark is binding on all irrespective of your course of study departmental cut off mark differs and it’s the determining factors in giving out admission. Click here to view unical departmental cut off mark
UNICAL post utme screening date
The unical POST UTME screening Date has not been fixed, the forms is not yet out though we should expect it any moment from now. When it’s out we will inform you
How much is unical post utme screening form
All university has been mandated by the federal minister of education to be considerate while selling their forms, in fact UNICAL is under instruction not to sell their forms above 2,000 two thousand naira. Please be inform that you are to process this forms your self and the cost of processing it will be fully paid by you.
You might ask how much will it cost me to process the university of calabar post Utme screening forms? While going to process your forms hold at least 1500 or 1000 i think this should be enough to process it at any business center. .
How to apply to unical post utme screening exercise ?
Processing POST UTME forms online might be tricky at times, in fact it requires the input of an expert so as to avoid any costly mistakes but this my guide below will not only ensure you fill your forms accurately with out error, it will give you a one time step by step guide that you won’t be needing the help of an expert
After getting the form quickly log into
- LOG ON TO: https://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/ and click on Screening UTME link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration N0 in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
Documents to come with during your post utme screening
- You are expected to bring Two (2) copies of your online registration forms which must clearly show your photographs.
- You are expected to come along with photocopies (a copy each) of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB Original Result
- You are expected to bring your Baptismal Card or Certificate of Birth Registration or a sworn affidavit.
- You should also bring along with you, your Local Government Identification Certificate.
Alert: When ever you give out your forms to someone to fill please ensure you are around, try to cross check all your details before submitting them.
Finally make use of your recent passport photos
While going for the screening venue don’t go in with your phones, bags and other items not permitted.
Adhere to all the instructions, don’t engage in any act that might make you be denied from taking the exams.
If this article is helpful to you please don’t hesitate to drop a comment below and you are free to share this content with your friends.
Postutmeadmission.com.ng is wishing you the best in this year’s post Utme screening exercise.