UNIJOS Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022|university of Jos post UTME latest news today
Are you among those that choose the university of Jos (UNIJOS) as their first choice in the just concluded jamb exams? If yes then it’s time to get your self prepared for the forthcoming post UTME screening exercise.
University of Jos post UTME 2021/2022
- 1 University of Jos post UTME 2021/2022
- 2 What’s UNIJOS post Utme Cutoff mark for 2021/2022 admission screening & Eligibility?
- 3 UNIJOS Admission Screening Details & Instructions.
- 4 Is University of Jos (UNIJOS) post utme form out 2021/2022?
- 5 UNIJOS 2021/2022 post utme screening Date
- 6 How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME 2021/2022
- 7 Requirements for admission into University of Jos 2021/2022
- 8 Procedures for giving admission in UNIJOS
The university of Jos is a federal university. Just like every other institution they will be conducting a post UTME screening Exercise this year.
The management has given a serious warning to candidates that want to study any undergraduate programme in the institution to apply for their desired courses through the post UTME registration portal and failure to join other candidates to participate in the screening exercise, such a candidate should say Goodbye to his or her admission this year.
For those who want to learn how to calculate UNIJOS Post UTME should scroll down at the end of this article for details on that.
What’s UNIJOS post Utme Cutoff mark for 2021/2022 admission screening & Eligibility?
University of Jos (UNIJOS) post utme cut off mark is 180, make sure your jamb score is up to this before you move on with the Registration process.
University of Jos (UNIJOS) won’t accept second choice, kindly check if you made them your first choice.
UNIJOS Admission Screening Details & Instructions.
- If you refuse to process your online screening form, show up for the exam, you won’t be considered for admission.
- Don’t supply false information while registering online at University of Jos (UNIJOS) post utme portal.
- University of Jos (UNIJOS) demands that you upload the right passport photograph which must be recent one.
Is University of Jos (UNIJOS) post utme form out 2021/2022?
The University of Jos (UNIJOS) post utme portal is not yet open for registration, there are things you must keep ready as we all await the portal to be open.
Kindly read on to…..
UNIJOS 2021/2022 post utme screening Date
the university of Jos know as UNIJOS will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME 2021/2022
- First visit the University of Jos (UNIJOS) post utme portal here https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/
- When the portal loads you have to click on “PROGRAM” then select “UTME Screening” which you can easily locate at the right hand side of your screen.
- You will be prompted to enter your mobile number in a space that appears, kindly enter it and click on Get started.
- Then you now have to input your valid email and password which is a simple one you can remember. Then click sign up.
- Check your email address for a link, click on the link so that your email will be validated.
- You know have to log back with your details on the site @
- https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/) or log on to https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/, simply click “Click here to login” next you have to click on “PROCEED “
- you will be directed to the payment page, chose your payment option, this can be through Remitta or through online payment using your ATM card or POS.
- Immediately your payment is received don’t forget to print out the receipt which will serve as evidence of payment.
- You should now be able to upload your passport photograph by clicking on “Upload Passport” this should be followed by ‘browse” then select your perfect photograph which should be 25kb. Then click on save.
- A page will appear where you will enter your details such as exam grades and bio data after this click on “Save Result and Continue”
- Don’t forget to make a print out of your slip.
Requirements for admission into University of Jos 2021/2022
- UNIJOS won’t require much from you aside your 180 JAMB score and required O level results which according to the institution must be inline with what you have applied for.
- Join your mates and apply for the university of Jos post UTME registration when others are registering.
Procedures for giving admission in UNIJOS
The aim of conducting post UTME screening exercise is simply just to test candidate’s knowledge in all round areas, to check if they merited the score they got from the joint admission and Matriculation board JAMB. They will test the candidate based on the subjects registered with JAMB that are also inline with the courses they opt to study in the university of Jos.
Admission in the university of Jos is based on merit, we are not trying to dismiss any form of irregularities but we are trying to affirm that a large number of this year’s applicant will only get the course they applied for only if they merit it.
We will also let you know that each department in the university of Jos (UNIJOS) has a required slot approved by NUC, in fact each department has been mandated not to admit more than their capacity. Take for instance a department has a carrying capacity of about 150 students in the university of Jos, such department will only select the best 150 from the rest.
- To arrive at your total performance, your score will be sum up by first dividing your JAMB score into 2 which will be 50%. The institution will now calculate your post UTME score and O level results on the other hand and sum it together .
- Each candidate can now be ranked based on the outcome from this calculation. The higher you rank above other applicants the better for you.
- It’s very important for you to complete your online registration while applying for UNIJOS, the management has warned that failure to complete your application online means that you won’t be considered.
- Don’t give false information or make false claim during online registration . If you are caught in the act can disqualify you from writing your exam.
- Note that no department are expected to to give admission more than it capacity if they do it amounts to illegality and if found out they will be sanctioned.
Warning : please don’t supply false information, cross check your details before submitting them online.
Hope you remember that we said that the university of Jos post UTME form is not out? We shall inform you immediately it’s out.