| civil defence starting date is here
Of recent we have seen a lot of Nigerians searching for update on when the 2023/2024 Civil defence recruitment will start, with out waisting your time we are going to inform you which month you should expect the Civil defence recruitment to begin.
Civil defence recruitment
For those who want to know if the Nigerian security and civil defence Corps has started recruiting this should take note that they have not started recruiting yet as at the time of writing this article.
although if you browse through the net you are going to see some individuals spreading false information that the recruitment is ongoing please be alert and take note of this.
This was the maim reason the Civil defence command came out to warn Nigerians to be weary of false information.
Please stay away from sites spreading false information for now and always get confirm information from the Nigeria security and civil defence website which is https://cdcfib.career/
In fact the recruitment will first be announce there and the application form will be found here https://cdcfib.career/
Things to note about the Civil defence recruitment
- The Civil defence recruitment form is not yet out for now.
- The civil defence portal will be opened immediately the form will be announce
- The form can be access through https://cdcfib.career/
- Recruitment is free of charge.
- To successfully process your application you will need to have a functional email address and a phone number.
- The minimum age requirement remains 18 years.
- Don’t forget that you must have a valid means of identification.
How to apply for the Nigeria civil defence recruitment
Application remains free of charge, there is nothing like buying of forms or any payment.
I have written a guide on how to successfully apply for the Nigeria security and civil defence Corps recruitment here
Do you have any question to ask or will you like us to inform you on time immediately the form is out? If yes then you must drop a comment below using your email address or you can subscribe which is free of charge.