WAEC EXPO ON DATA processing THEORY & OBJ question & ANSWERS (Runz runs) what waec sets
We understand that most WAEC candidate sits for data processing which makes it one of the important subject in WAEC So if you are searching for Data processing key points and hot topics that will be useful for you in the forth coming WAEC Data processing exams then you are in the right article.
WAEC 2023/2024 EXPO RUNS, Runz Data processing 1 & 2 QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Disclaimer : Note, we will never ask you to pay any money to us, this post should be used for educational purposes only.
Please don’t send money or credit airtime to anyone claiming they are from this website |avoiding dropping your personal details like phone numbers, bank accounts etc for your safety. Lastly our post are for educational purposes only and nothing more or less.
WAEC DATA EXAMINATION SCHEME
let’s give you a quick expo on how the data processing will run.
Data processing will be divided into 2 paper
Questions And answers loading…..
Don’t send money to any one claiming they are from this site… We will never demand for money. Please be careful
Data processing paper 1: the first paper (one) will comprises of 50 questions and each questions carries 1 mark
Data processing paper 2: the second section of Data processing will comprise of theory section and you are expected to answer just 5 sections.
Check back 2 hrs before your exams
WAEC Data processing hot key points to note
- If you Don’t see any questions from the following topics then call me a prophet of doom.
- We will like you to keep an eye on the following areas:
- Hope you know how to handle data? If not read on that also study the types of data.
- Study about the evolution and classifications of computer. (don’t joke with this part at all)
- I hope you can define the term information transmission?
- Hope if they ask you to write short note on the significance of networking you will do that without looking back? What about MAN, LAN, WAN?
- Study about the tools used in data processing and also data management.
Data procession theory
Write short note on the following:
ii. Output Devices.
iii. System Unit.
iv. Storage Devices
Draw a clear graph showing different computing devices [5 marks]
More questions loading………
WAEC Data processing EXAMINATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Please read this instruction so that you won’t fall in WAEC hot soup
- Don’t open your booklet until you are told to do so.
- If you don’t write down your exam number and your name you won’t have any score on Data processing, so make sure you first write down your details.
- Don’t make use of anything less than HB pencil when answering the OBJ section
- Remember that if you are seen with expo your WAEC result might be withheld (it shall not be your portion amen)
- Tick your name on the attendance register
- Go through what you have written so far if they are error free before submitting