ABSU Merit Admission List 2021/2022 out [1st Batch] merit 2nd,3rd and final list
With out wasting your time let’s go into the main business of the day which is how you can check the Abia state university’s admission list for 2021/2022 academic session, all list inclusive.
Note that the management of Abia state university Will likely release all admission list in batches you have been ask to remain calm and patient.
We also want you to know that checking of list for all beaches remains the same ; be it first batch which is the same thing as merit list or 2nd, 3rd and even 4th list.
How to Check ABSU Admission List 2021/2022
- If you applied for ABSU then log on to http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/PurchaseCard.
- The above is the Abia state university’s admission checking portal for all batches.
- But before you will be granted permission to access your admission status be it for merit list, 2nd, 3rd and final list you must generate an invoice.
- Immediately the invoice has been generated the next thing for you is to take it to the bank to pay the 3000 admission status checking fee for ABSU.
List of banks to pay this fee are:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Ecobank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc
- After payment then log here http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus
- Follow the process to check your status now.
I have seen my name on ABSU admission portal what next? 2021/2022
First we congratulate all those who have seen their names on the Abia state university’s admission list.. You are now a student of ABSU but you are not done yet, you need to consolidate your admission by
- first going to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission.
- Its very important you do this if not JAMB will assume you don’t need this admission offer again and might give your slot out.
- Don’t Forget to print your Admission letter instantly as it’s available there.
Have not seen my name on ABSU admission list what next 2021/2022
- First if you didn’t see your name on ABSU first merit list you will need to apply for a supplementary post UTME then wait for subsequent list.
- Have it in mind that ABSU subsequent list will be released or drawn from those who apply for the supplementary form.
- Another step you should take is to still log into the JAMB CAPS portal to check if other schools has offered you admission.
- Lastly keep checking back often.
I want to check ABSU admission status on JAMB portal 2021/2022
for those who would like to check their names on jamb admission portal you can do so. This will tell you if Abia state university or JAMB has offered you admission. Please leave no stone unturned.
- Browse here https://jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
- Sign into your JAMB profile with all correct login details.
- Locate and click on Check Admission Status, next input your JAMB registration number and exam year.
- Now click on Check Admission Status‘.