Apply for 2022/2023 Trader Moni Agent: see how to become an Agent of FG Trader Moni and Eyowo
How to become a trader money agent in all states in Nigeria
How to become a trader moni Agent :
Since the inception of the trader moni boi project most Nigerians has struggling to find out how the program works although we did all we could to provide relevant answers here
Today we are going to discuss an important topic that involves one of the most sort after job in the program which is an agent of trader moni. In this article we are going to give you a step by step guide on how to quickly qualify to become an Agent and also we are going to list the documents you should present during your interview.
How do I become an agent of eyowo loan scheme in the 36 states of Nigeria
For the program to run successfully there must be able personal who has what it takes to help the bank of Industry fulfill it aim and objective.
It should be noted
The importance of trader moni Agent can not be overemphasized as with out them it becomes impossible for the scheme to identify and register genuine market men and women whom this money are meant for.
How to become a trader moni Agent in the following states
, Cross River State, Delta State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State, Abuja FCT,
Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Ondo State, Jigawa State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Rivers State, Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa-Ibom State, Anamabra State,
Gombe State, Imo State, Kaduna State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nassarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State,
Requirements you must meet before applying
- You must be a Nigerian by birth
- You must be resident and also from the state you are applying from
- You must be a computer literate
- You must have a valid means of identification
- You must be of good behavior.
How to I become an agent of trader moni
Where is the form to become an agent of trader moni
I want the form for trader moni agent
Trader moni agent form
How to become Trader Moni Agent-
- Step 1: Becoming a trader moni Agent is not a rocket science but one thing you must know is that you have to apply through a state coordinator. Each state is being handle by a coordinator. You have to supply all the necessary details and information to them and inform them of your willingness to work and show them your qualifications such as credentials.
- Step 2: another method of become an Agent is by asking those who are already in the filed ask them for guidelines and what it will cost you to become an Agent.
How can I locate Trader Moni Directors/officers in my State or Area and apply for Agent
This is where lots of prospective trader moni Agents are finding it difficult to unravel.
Please note that the official website is http://www.marketmoni.com.ng/ all you have to do is to log onto that website and do a quick search on your state..
You can contact the organizer of the scheme on their social media handles which are as follows http://www.twitter.com/Trader_Moni
How does trader moni work?
The trader moni innovative is a program introduced by the federal government of Nigeria aim at boasting small scale business in Nigeria.
The federal government has come to realize the importance of small scale business on the economy of Nigeria that is why they had to partner with bank of Industry and other credible bodies to come out with such a project.
- All you to do is to belong to any union in the market which will prove that you are a business woman
- You must also have a BVN number this is to track the payment of cash
- You must present a guarantor which must from the union you belong to or association. they are to stand for you and do the necessary signing
- Please don’t forget to check if the association you belong to is associated with the Bank of Industry, if no that means you are going to face little challenges in obtaining the loan
- Once you meet all these requirements and minor hurdles then you are on your way of obtaining free collateral free interest loan from the government to support your business.