Auchi Poly post UTME 2023/2024 (ND/HND) |Auchi polytechnic post UTME screening requirement| closing date
The management of The federal polytechnic Auchi will soon announce the modality for the admission process. All candidates who chose the federal polytechnic Auchi should keep visiting this page for update
How much is Auchi Poly post UTME screening form ?.
All candidates who chose the federal polytechnic Auchi will have to pay 2,000 naira for the school post UTME screening form.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility/ Auchi polytechnic post UTME screening requirement
- Before you purchase Auchi poly post utme screening form check if your JAMB is up to 120.
- Also check if your O level results (WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.) has about 5 good credits.
- You should choose Auchi poly as either your first or second choice, those who didn’t choose the school as their first or second will be prevented from taking the exam.
Auchi Poly post UTME screening Date ?
The Auchi poly screening date has not been concluded yet by the management of the institution. We will update you in due time, just keep checking.
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME
- To kick start the federal polytechnic Auchi post UTME screening registration process you ought to visit http://www.auchipoly-online.com/
- You should choose the program that is suitable for you ( morning, evening or degree).
- Click on Admissions 2021/2022 (ND, HND) , this will allow the system to initiate the process.
- You are required to use your personal phone number as password , JAMB registration number as your username.
- We understand that most applicants will likely make use of email address they have no access to, if you do this then you wont be able to receive further information from the school.
- The second stage will require you to REMITA payment invoice (RRR), this should be done on the school portal.
- Now that you have generated the invoice, go to the following banks to pay the said ( 2000) amount.
- Skye Bank
- Fidelity Bank
After you have paid, return back to http://www.auchipoly-online.com/
When you have access the post UTME form ensure all information you supplied are correct.