Uniport post utme screening form 2021/2022 – cut off mark and Admission requirement
A lot of the university of Port Harcourt popularly known as UNIPORT aspirant has been asking about when will they be holding their 2020/2021 post Utme screening exercise? Some are asking about when will they even start selling the screening forms? If you are among those who asked the above questions i will like you to read this post from A-Z.
In this post we shall discuss when you should expect UNIPORT to start selling the 2021/2022 screening forms, we shall also state how much the forms will be sold and also how it will process online.
If you are an aspirant of uniport then this post is for you, as we are going to discuss on everything as regards to uniport post utme screening form 2021/2022, cut off mark and Admission requirement
uniport post utme screening form 2021/2022
university of Port Harcourt – also known as uniport– is one of Nigeria’s federal owned universities.
The University of Port Harcourt is a university in the Nigerian city of Port Harcourt. It was established in 1975 as University College, Port Harcourt, and was given university status in 1977.
Before you can apply or buy the uniport screening form you must meet the uniport minimum requirements set by the institution governing body known as the senate. So we shall look into those requirements so it’s your responsibility to ensure you meet those requirements especially the cut off mark.
Note: that uniport post Utme aim is to select the best performing candidate from all aspirant that applied and also showed up for the post Utme exams.
Note: uniport screening form for 2021/2022 will be out shortly
uniport post utme admission /screening requirements 2021/2022
Those who want to come forward to purchase the 2021/2022 uniport screening form must with out doubt have a jamb score of 180. uniport being a federal university is highly competitive, having only 180 in jamb can’t guarantee you your desired course so you must struggle, study hard and aim a higher score so as to get a comfortable and high chances of securing admission this year
Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2021 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who applied for admission into the University in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME)JAMB.
- Scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2021/2022 UTME for all courses.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
UNIPORT post utme cut off mark 2021/2022
The joint admission and Matriculation board jamb has successfully set and announce the general cut off mark of uniport and this cut off mark is just 180.
Those who has a jamb score of 180 and also chose uniport as their most preferred institution are invited to come forward to purchase the screening forms
UNIPORT departmental cut off mark for 2021/2022
The jamb cut off mark for uniport is just 180,that means all who scored 180 should come forward to get the form immediately its out.
Note that there is something called departmental cut off mark, this cut off mark is the determining factor in securing admission. Each department has their own cut off mark. So to find out what your department cut click here
UNIPORT post utme screening date 2021/2022
Those who are asking if uniport has released or started selling her post Utme forms should be inform that the school has not started selling the form.
The form is expected to be out around June/August 2019, which is few months after jamb exams.
You just have to be visiting this page from time to time, when the firm is out we shall not hesitate to inform you
How much is uniport post utme screening form 2021/2022
The 2020/2021 uniport screening form will be sold for just 2000 naira. Please note that no school is allowed by the ministry of education to sell their forms above 2000.
With out the intervention of the federal ministry of education post Utme forms would have been selling for 6,000 or even 12,000.
So you are advised to get your 2000 ready, note that you will also proceed it and there might be bank charges. So just keep an additional 1500 that will cover other expenses
|University:||University of Port Harcourt|
|post UTME form status :||concluded|
|cut of mark :||180 and above|
|Registration Deadline :||concluded|
|universities address:||University of PMB 5323 Choba, East-West Rd, Port Harcourt|
|method of screening:||JAMB UTME /Direct Entry|
How to apply to uniport post utme screening excise for 2021/2022 academic session?
For those who don’t know how to process the uniport screening forms can now do that with the help of this step by step guide.
Please note that application is strictly online and forms are to be purchase at the bank or you can chose to pay up with your atm card online.
Banks that sells uniport screening forms are :
Please note that you must first generate a code from uniport portal before proceeding to the bank to pay for the form or better pay with your atm card
- ACCESS BANK PLC ECOBANK PLC,
- FIDELITY BANK PLC,
- FIRST BANK PLC,
- UBA PLC,
- AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK)ECOBANK PLC,
- FIDELITY BANK PLC,
- FIRST BANK PLC,
- UBA PLC,
- AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK)
After getting the form quickly log into
and complete your application process.
Follow the steps outlined below to check your results.
- Step 1: Go to the University of Port-harcourt screening result portal by CLICKING HERE
- Step 2: When the page opens up, select ‘Post UTME Screening Candidates’ as User Type
- Step 3: Then enter your Name/JAMB Registration Number/Phone Number/Screening Number and Password in the required fields and
- Step 4: Click on the “Login” button to access your result.
Documents to come with during your post utme screening excise 2021/2022
- You are expected to bring Two (2) copies of your online registration forms which must clearly show your photographs.
- You are expected to come along with photocopies (a copy each) of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB Original Result
- You are expected to bring your Baptismal Card or Certificate of Birth Registration or a sworn affidavit.
- You should also bring along with you, your Local Government Identification Certificate.
Warning :Please note that apart from the 2000 naira for the application form and additional processing fees you are not meant to pay any penny again.
Beware of fraudsters this is their period in which they try to manipulate things around, while filling your forms at any center always try to be around, cross check your details your self.
If you know you have not uploaded your O level results to jamb portal please try and do that, those with awaiting result are advised to get it quickly as soon as its out (statement if result).
Things you should know about UNIPORT 2021/2022
- UNIPORT has one of the longest Alumni list : Do you know that former president Goodluck Jonathan was once a student of UNIPORT? What about the former governor in the person of Chibuike Amaechi, CBN governor Godwin Emeifele, Alex Otti? All these people we have mentioned here were once students of UNIPORT. UNIPORT has been known to produce graduates who are dominating most especially in politics, banking, legal profession, music and many more. Finding yourself in UNIPORT means that you are in the right place.
- UNIPORT has 3 campuses : yes the university of Port Harcourt has three campuses they are all located in Rivers State. They are: Aluu, Choba and Alekahia. The most popular campus is Choba.
- Best university to study Petroleum engineering: Do you want to study Engineering courses? If yes then choosing UNIPORT as your preferred choice of institution is the best, they have well equipped halls, conducive learning environment, lecturers that will make your dream comes to reality.
- UNIPORT is affiliated to 3 institution : Do you know that uniport is affiliated to 3 institutions all located in Nigeria? These institutions have been recognized by NUC in fact they have been approved. They are :
- National Missionary Seminary of St. Paul, Gwagwalada, Abuja
- Methodists Theological institute, Umuahia
- Baptist College of Theology, Obinze, Owerri
When was Uniport founded?
UNIPORT was founded in 1975 and ever since then the institution has been operating. They run full time and part time programmes and also there is a school of postgraduates studies.
How many faculties are in Uniport? 2021/2022
The university of Port Harcourt has about 12 faculties. Each of this faculties offers a unique programme that leads to the award of BSc as an undergraduate student.
Does UNIPORT accept second choice?2021/2022
UNIPORT don’t and won’t accept second choice, if you made any mistake in this area quickly get a JAMB change of course form and change, substitute it as your first choice.
Do you have any question to ask as regards to 2020/2021 University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) post utme screening form academic session? you are free to contact us using either the contact form box below or any of our social media handle listed below