UNIPORT departmental Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point /jamb cut off mark
University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Cut off Mark ,
UNIPORT cut off mark for 2022/2023 is out….
Cut off mark or point is a deciding factor that must be taken serious by student and all aspirant of the university of Port Harcourt UNIPORT, because you cannot secure an admission into this noble and prestigious institution with out first meeting the required cut off mark (jamb and Departmental).
2022/2023 UNIPORT CUT DEPARTMENTAL (JAMB) OFF MARK
Cut off mark is a yardstick used or adopted by various institutions,faculties and departments which serves as basics or minimum requirements for admitting new intake or candidates who applied for a particular course into the university of Port Harcourt ( UNIPORT).
Cut off mark can only be obtained after a candidate must have sat for jamb exams and also for a post Utme exams which is usually conducted by an institution. Which means if you don’t participate in any of the above you won’t be considered for admission into UNIPORT.
JAMB Fixed Cut-off Mark
To avoid confusion jamb has to unified all cut off mark on all university in Nigeria, what this means is that uniport jamb cut off mark for 2022/2023 is 180.
This means that those who scored a minimum of 180 marks are qualified to sit for uniport post Utme screening coming up August/September
- UNIPORT school fees, acceptance fees and hostel accommodation is here
- UNIPORT departmental cut off mark for all departments
- UNIPORT admission list checker
- UNIPORT post UTME details
Departmental Cut-off Mark
Please note that the university of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) don’t have a fixed cut off mark for all departments / courses. Please note that cut off mark for each courses varies and it’s being influenced mainly by the competitiveness of such a course.
Factors that determine departmental cut off mark
- Number of post Utme applicant :This means that those department that has high candidates that turn up for post Utme exams will likely have higher cut off mark than others.
- Average score:Another factors that comes into play again is the avarage performance of candidates, if in a given department a large percentage of candidate perform above average in post Utme and jamb combine then certainly that department will have to review their cut off mark higher so as to select the best candidate.
|CROP AND SOIL SCIENCE||180|
|ANIMAL SCIENCE AND FISHERIES||180|
|AGRICULTURE ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION||180|
|FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT||180|
|COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCE|
|MEDICINE AND SURGERY||200|
|DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY||200|
|HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION||180|
|ADULT AND NON-FORMAL EDUCATION||180|
|EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING||180|
|CURRICULUM STUDIES EDUCATIONAL TECH||180|
|FOREIGN LANGUAGES AND LITERATURE||180|
|HISTORY AND DIPLOMATIC STUDIES||180|
|LINGUISTICS AND COMMUNICATION STUDIES||180|
|RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL STUDIES||180|
|FINE ART AND DESIGN||180|
|FINANCE AND BANKING||200|
|TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT||200|
|PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY||180|
|ANIMAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY||180|
|MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS||180|
|PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY||180|
|POLITICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES||200|
UNIPORT Nature of Admission Screening
The university of Port Harcourt post Utme only comes up a few months after jamb exams,this is usually so as to give those taking WAEC or other similar exams chance to be thorough with their papers.
You will be required to purchase a post Utme form at a cost of 2000 excluding processing fees. You will be required to process it your self. Click here for more information on uniport post Utme screening exercise
During the post Utme screening date, you will be required to come along with your jamb print out and an acknowledgement slip that proves you are for the exams, please note that with out this two documents you won’t be granted access to the exam hall.
Once you secured an admission into uniport you will be asked to bring the following documents which are as follows:
- All your O level credentials, statement of results etc all in their original not photocopy
- Your prove of age
- Local government certificate
- Passport like upto 16 copies.
- Please note that you will be subjected to a medical screening to ascertain your level of fitness.
uniport departmental cut off mark
uniport departmental cut off mark
how to calculate uniport cut off mark
how to calculate uniport departmental cut off mark
uniport cut off mark for law
uniport screening cut off mark
uniport cut off mark
uniport post utme cut off mark