JAMB Mathematics Questions and Answers 2018 2019| Check Math Repeated Questions : useful in 2019/2020
In this article we shall give you clue on how the jamb Mathematics question and answer for 2019/2020 will look like.
We shall give you live updates here even before the exams commences.
Note:JAMB past questions is the key to get high mark
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB Mathematics, JAMB Mathematics Questions, JAMB Mathematics Questions 2017 2018| In this examination guide, I will be showing you past JAMB Mathematics random repeated questions for free. You will understand how JAMB Mathematics questions are set and many other examination details.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance examinations for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
jamb mathematics question and answer
Studying jamb questions and answers before entering the examination hall remains a key to your success.
But getting the mathematics live answers remains a hurdle which has been made impossible with the introduction of jamb computer base testing.
Well don’t worry we will continue try our best to cover you up and provide you with materials free of charge.
How can i get jamb mathematics question and 2018-2019/2020
Mathematics remains a nightmare to thousand of jamb candidates most especially those that are not well grounded in mathematics .
Recently everyone has been searching for in fact most candidates have already planning to Patronize one exam guru or the other for jamb Mathematics live answers.
Please hold your money in tact to avoid had i know and follow my recommendation here
jamb past questions and answers on mathematics
Jamb past questions and answers for mathematics is very vital to your success in jamb 2019/2020.
Mastering and making good use of it remains a key to your success.
Where can i get jamb mathematics past questions and answers
Your success remains our ultimate priority and we have been striving hard to make sure you get the best mathematics materials.
We have Maths past questions and answers here, other are selling it but we shall give it to you free of charge.
1. Correct 241.34 (3 x 10-3)2 to 4 significant figures
- A. 0.0014
- B. 0.001448
- C. 0.0022
- D. 0.002172
2. At what rate would a sum of #100.00 deposited for 5 years raise an interest of #7.50?
- A. 11/2%
- B. 21/2%
- C. 15%
- D. 25%
3. Three children shared a basket of mangoes in such a way that the first child took ¼ of the mangoes and the second ¾ of the remainder. What fraction of the mangoes did the third child take?
- A. 3/16
- B. 7/16
- C. 9/16
- D. 13/16
4. Simplify and express in standard form (0.00275 x 0.00640/( 0.025 x 0.08)
- A. 8.8 x 10-1
- B. 8.8 x 102
- C. 8.8 x 10-3
- D. 8.8 x 103
5. Three brothers in a business deal share the profit at the end of contract. The first received 1/3 of the profit and the second 2/3 of the remainder. If the third received the remaining #12.000.00, how much profit did they share?
- A. #60,000.00
- B. #54,000.00
- C. #48,000.00
- D. #42,000.00
JAMB Mathematics Questions 2017 | Check Math Random Repeated Questions Here.
- 6. Simplify √160r2 + √(71r4 + √100r3
- A. 9r2
- B. 12√3r
- C. 13r
7. Simplify √27 + 3/√3
A. 4√3 B. 4/√3 C. 3√3 D. 3√/4
8. Simplify 3Log69 + Log612 + Log664 – Log672
A. 5 B. 7776 C. Log631 D. (7776)6
9. Simplify (1 + 1)-1
10. Find the sum of the first twenty terms of the arithmetic progression Log a, Log a2, Log a3
- A. log a20
- B. log a21
- C. log a200
- D. log a210
11. A carpenter charges #40.00 per day for himself and #10.00 per day for his assistant. If a fleet of a cars were painted for #2,000.00 and the painter worked 10 days more than his assistant, how much did the assistant receive?
12. Find the sum of the first 18 terms of the progression 3, 6, 12………..
- A. 3(217 – 1)
- B. 3(218) – 1)
- C. 3(218 + 1)
- D. 3(218 – 1)
13. The angle of a sector of a circle, radius 10.5cm, is 480. calculate the perimeter of the sector
- A. 8.8cm
- B. 25.4cm
- C. 25.6cm
- D. 29.8cm
14. Find the length of a side of a rhombus whose diagonals are 6cm and 8cm.
- A. 8cm
- B. 5cm
- C. 4cm
- D. 3cm
15. Each of the interior angles of a regular polygon is 1400. How many sides has the polygon?
A. 9 B. 8 C. 7 D. 5.
- 16. A cylindrical pipe, made of metal is 3cm, thick if the internal radius of the pipe is 10cm. Find the volume of metal used in making 3m of the pipe
- A. 153πcm3
- B. 207πcm3
17. If the height of two circular cylinders are in the ratio 2:3 and their base radii are in the ratio 9. What is the ratio of their volume?
- A. 27:32
- B. 27:23
- C. 23:32
- D. 21:27
18. The locus of a point which moves so that it is equidistant from two intersecting straight lines is the
A. perpendicular bisector of the two lines
- B. angle bisector of the two lines
- C. bisector of the two lines
- D. line parallel to the two lines
19. 4, 16, 30, 20, 10, 14 and 26 are represented on a pie chart. Find the sum of the angles of the sectors representing all numbers equal to or greater than 16.
- A. 480
- B. 840
- C. 920
- D. 2760
20. The mean of ten positive numbers is 16. when another number is added, the mean becomes 18. find the eleventh number.
- A. 3
- B. 16
- C. 18
- D. 30
21. Two numbers are removed at random from the numbers 1,2,3 and 4. what is the probability that the sum of the numbers removed is even?
- A. 2/3
- B. ½
- C. 1/3
- D. ¼
22. Find the probability that a number selected at random from 41 to 56 is a multiple of 9
- A. 1/9
- B. 2/15
- C. 3/16
- D. 7/8
23. Musa borrows #10.00 at 2% per month interest and repays #8.00 after 4 months. However much does he still owe?
- A. #10.80
- B. #10.67
- C. #2.80
- C. #2.67
24. If 3 gallons of spirit containing 20% water are added to 5gallons of another spirit containing 15% water, what percentage of the mixture is water?
- A. 24/5%
- B. 167/8%
- C. 181/8%
- D. 187/8%
25 What is the product of 27/5 – (3)3 and (1/5)?
- A. 5
- B. 3
- C. 1
- D. 1/25
26. Simplify 2log2/5 – log72/125 + log9
- A. 1 – 4log 3
- B. –1 + 2log3
- C. –1 +5log2
- D. 1-2log2
27. A car travels from Calabar to Enugu, a distant of pkm with an average speed of ukm per hour and continues to Benin, a distance of qkm, with an average speed of wkm per hour. Find its average speed from Calabar to Benin.
- A. (p+q)/(up+wq)
- B. u+w
- C. uw(p+q)/(wp+uq)
- D. (wp+uq)/(u+wq)
28. If w varies inversely as uv/u + v and is equal to 8 when u = 2 and v = 6, find a relationship between u, v, w.
- A. upw = 16(u + t)
- B. 16ur = 3w(u + t)
- C. upw = 12(u + t)
- D. 12upw = u + r
29. If g(x = x2 + 3x ) find g(x + 1) – g(x)
- A. (x + 2)
- B. 2(x + 2)
- C. (2x + 1)
- D. (x + 4)
30. Factorize m3 – m2 – m + 2
- A. (m2 + 1)(m – 2)
- B. (m + 1)(m + 1)(m + 2)
- C. (m + 1)(m + 1)(m – 2)
- D. (m2 + 2)(m – 1)
31. The angles of a quadrilateral are 5x – 30, 4x + 60, 60 – x and 3x + 61. find the smallest of these angles.
- A. 5x – 30
- B. 4x + 60
- C. 60 – x
- D. 3x + 61
32. What is the nth term of the sequence 2, 6, 12, 20,…?
- A. 4n – 2
- B. 2(3n – 1)
- C. n2 + n
- D. n2 + 3n +2
33. If the binary operation * is defined by m*n = mn + m + n for any real number m and n, find the identity element under this operation.
- A. e = 1
- B. e = -1
- C. e = -2
- D. e = 0
34. When PT is the transpose of P, calculate [PT] when x = 0, y = 1 and z = 2
- A. 48
- B. 24
- C. –24
- D. –48
35. PQ is equivalent to
- A. PPT
- B. PP-T
- C. QP
- D. PP
36. Determine the distance on the earth’s surface between two towns P(Lat. 600N, Long. 200E) and Q (Lat. 600N, Long 250W)
- A. 800p/9km
- B. 800Ö3p/9km
- C. 800pkm
- D. 800Ö3pkm
37. X is a point due east of point Y on a coast Z is another point on the coast but 6.3km due south of Y. if the distance ZX is 12km, calculate the bearing of Z from X
- A. 2400
- B. 2100
- C. 15008
- question pertaining to this guide.
- jamb subject combination for mass communication
- jamb likely question and answers for Novel independence
- jamb syllabus for physics and key points
- how to change your Jamb email address and also phone number
- jamb syllabus for English Language
- jamb biology past questions and answers
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.