Nigerian Maritime University Delta state Post UTME form admission requirements and available course offered
Nigerian Maritime University is a new federal government university located in Okerenkoko, Kurutie Warri South West Local Government Area of Delta State.
This institution has been approved by the National university commission (NUC) to run undergraduate programmes which will lead to the award of BSc degree certificate upon completion or graduation.
The Nigerian Maritime University being a new University is not highly competitive, as at now and i will personally advice candidates and our esteem readers to try and choose this institution as their first choice.
Choosing the Nigerian Maritime University as your first choice gives them every reason to quickly consider you for immediate admission.
The only draw back this institution has for now is that they only have few faculties which are just 3 and also few courses which means you only have few options to make.
Like if you are interested in studying medicine and surgery, optometrist, biochemistry and many more professional health science course like nursing this institution doesn’t have department for them. Please remember it’s a marine university.
But if you want to study law and engineering or management sciences then you can consider this institution and be rest assured of admission as long as you get up to 180 in JAMB.
Nigerian Maritime University faculty 2023/2024 :
- 1 See General Requirements For Applicants
- 2 Nigeria maritime university cut off mark 2023/2024
- 3 how to apply for nigeria maritime university :
- 4 CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION
- 5 Nigerian Maritime University school fees
The institution has about 3 faculties which are as follows :
- Engineering facilities
- Facilities of transport.
- Faculties of environmental management.
Some of the programme that are offered in this faculties are pure science, law, engineering, social and management science and marine sciences.
See General Requirements For Applicants
- Before you can start applying first you have to sit for the JAMB UTME exams.
- You shouldn’t be an undergraduate of any universities or tertiary institution.
- You should have the required five credits pass in your SSCE result.
- Your SSCE result should be at least two sittings.
Nigeria maritime university cut off mark 2023/2024
As long as your JAMB cut off mark is up to 180 then you can come forward to get the form. Nigeria maritime university cut off mark is 180 for all courses
Having meet the requirements listed above let’s now talk about how you can apply for the Nigerian Maritime University academy.
Documents needed to process your form and Admission :
- You will need your birth certificate or declaration of age.
- You will also need your O level results, this should be in their original or statement of result.
- First school leaving testimonial is also needed.
- Armed with your application fee you should proceed to apply.
how to apply for nigeria maritime university :
- The application form of the Nigerian Maritime University Admission can be downloaded online at www.nmu.edu.ng
- First login to the official portal when the portal opens click on the online undergraduate Admission Application form.
- After you must have submitted your online application form for the Nigerian Maritime University you will still have to print the acknowledgement slip sent to your email.
- If you find the above very difficult to do, the institution will allow you come for manual registration which takes place in the Admissions Office of the University at Kurutie Campus.
NOTICE TO ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS:
To increase your chances of being admitted into the Nigerian Maritime University quickly log onto JAMB CAPS portal using your login details. Ensure that Nigerian Maritime University is your first choice of preferred institution.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION
No closing date has been announce yet for the academic session that of not specify
School contact: [email protected]
Nigerian Maritime University school fees
The Nigerian Maritime academy is a federal government institution and as such the school fees are not that expensive as widely speculated. We also understand that your school fees can be paid in installment after you must have secured an admission in the institution. This is just a privilege and not a right always ensure you pay your school fees on time and at when due.