Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Closing Date starting / Screening Date|joinnigeriannavy.com/latest news today
As the Nigerian Navy recruitment is ongoing have it in mind that the portal will soon be short down immediately the time frame of the Nigerian Navy recruitment deadline date comes to an end.
Nigerian Navy recruitment, has been concluded Read on for more information
Do you want to see Steps on how to start applying for Nigerian Navy?Click here for that
To this end we are using this noble platform [postutmeadmission.com.ng] to formally inform you that the Nigerian Navy recruitment board will soon announce the closing Date for the 2023/2024 recruitment exercise.
To this end all applicants who are yet to register or apply are advice to utilize this time frame by ensuring that they do not only sign up but also complete the registration process instantly.
Incomplete registration will never be entertained so it’s best you complete your registration on the Nigerian Navy recruitment website and also ensure that all necessary documents have been uploaded as instructed.
- You are expected to present all your qualifications such as certificates and any certificates you fail to present during the time of your screening process won’t be needed and can’t increase your chances of being promoted.
- Recalled that you are ask to download a guarantor’s page? You are to get it signed as instructed and also bring it on the date of your screening.
- Note that your guarantor’s form must be signed by a highly placed officer of the Nigerian Navy not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Nigerian Navy or sister agency.
- The only official and approved website that your application can reach the Nigerian Navy recruitment board is www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Always be weary of scammers fake and clone site that are very similar to that of the Nigerian Navy.
The Nigerian Navy recruitment starting date has already been concluded more update coming your way.
The Nigerian Navy Closing Date has not been announce yet, registration will last for 2 weeks, so keep calm we are updating this page soon.
The constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria is the Supreme law that guide everyone and any organization operating in Nigeria. The Nigerian constitution is very Rigid in nature which means it can’t be alter easily.
The same Nigerian constitution has spelt out the roles, functions and duties of the Nigerian Navy in such a way that everything is very clear void of confusion.
Another important document that gives a clear roles and responsibilities of the Nigerian Navy is the Armed Forces Act Cap A20 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004 And that of the Nigeria’s Defence Policy.
The 3 document listed above are very powerful indeed, for the Nigerian Navy to operate with out any interference or breaking the law it must operate within these laws.
We decided to dig in into these documents and found out that there are about 3 fundamental classifications that governs the roles of the Nigerian Navy and they are as follows:
- policing and
- diplomatic roles
The military role of the Nigerian Navy include the following :
- Balance of power functions
- Force projection functions.
Anytime you hear of the Nigerian Navy please note that their operations is mainly carried out on the water bodies that surround Nigeria as a whole.
Here the Nigerian Navy are tasked with the responsibility of enforcement i.e they enforce law and order on the high sea and internal water bodies. They make sure that they fight off pirates and criminals off the water highway.
Another important role the Nigerian Navy plays is that of diplomacy, here they interact and share relationships, classified information between other nation’s Navy.
They can as well send their men to attend training abroad, recommend the federal government on which hardware equipment they want to purchase after they must have seal the deal underground.